Quantcast

Another request: turn on html in posts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

rstaff3

Oddroc-eteer
Reaction score
In the old TRF we could enter standard HTML code in posts, signatures, etc. I like this feature, please give it back.

AKPilot

Reaction score
Am taking a look into this Dick. Currently, vBulletin strongly discourage the use of HTML. However, I can look into it and see if there's a plug-in or something that can make this safer.

rstaff3

Oddroc-eteer
Reaction score
Am taking a look into this Dick. Currently, vBulletin strongly discourage the use of HTML. However, I can look into it and see if there's a plug-in or something that can make this safer.
Might be a good question for RP or YORF to see their opinion. Real world answer.

AKPilot

Reaction score
Might be a good question for RP or YORF to see their opinion. Real world answer.

Good point. I'll check with Scott and Darrell and see what they have to say. Other real world sites are stating not to do this, through the vBulletin forum.

rstaff3

Oddroc-eteer
Reaction score
Good point. I'll check with Scott and Darrell and see what they have to say. Other real world sites are stating not to do this, through the vBulletin forum.
Don't know that it hurt anything here....but then there was that one database problem :rolleyes: