Another great one- K & S Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben_ullman

Reaction score
This is the first time I dealt with Scott and K&S and I must say he is on my top 10 list of Vendors. TRF does not dissapoint with its vendors and suppliers. I really wanted 1/2 red 1/2 white parachutes to match my all fiberglass Cherokee D and he went a step further and made the bags to match, 1/2 white and 1/2 red. The parachutes are nice and have some LOOOOONG lines on them. The ripstop is high quality, the colors are great and he ran the 9/16" Tn lines all the way up the sides of the chute to the top. That is something I like in a high quality chute. When the lines don't just get attached on 6" of the parachute, they need to run ALL the way to the top!

K&S will deffinitally get my business again. And the way their parachutes open up is just cool looking.

Ben

Ben,
Thanks for the kind words and I am glad that you like them. Cord length gives for a smooth deployment. I have been using this style for the past 2 years and have tried a lot of different things with the shape and cords. I have found that what I am selling has been the best design and has gave the best results.

I was going to try and get some pics before I packed them up but the weather has not been good here and I did not want to dirty up that white on your chutes.

JJ94 if you look on our site the one I have on the front page is the same style and size chute Ben got just different colors

Oh I see. That chute looks great. Good job.

Oh I see. That chute looks great. Good job.

but MINE looks better ;) Its supposed to be windy this week. Ill open them up and get some Pics. Can't wait to get the Vinyl decals to go along with them.

Ben

but MINE looks better ;) Its supposed to be windy this week. Ill open them up and get some Pics. Can't wait to get the Vinyl decals to go along with them.

Ben

Ben when you get some pictures please email me a copy.

Back