Announcing: Certify With Us

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good news. How do we actually utilize this offer? I will be doing L2 cert this coming season, and have been debating Aerotech DMS or CTI 54mm 3 grain. This would definitely tip my choice in favor of CTI. Gary/Off We Go is my main vendor too. I guess I can just email Gary.

This is good news. How do we actually utilize this offer? I will be doing L2 cert this coming season, and have been debating Aerotech DMS or CTI 54mm 3 grain. This would definitely tip my choice in favor of CTI. Gary/Off We Go is my main vendor too. I guess I can just email Gary.
Just email Gary and he can hook you up. Some vendors don't do it because of the paperwork involved on their end. Gary does it though.

CTI,

Apogee does not participate in the program. This is what I got from them:

"Unfortunately, the Certify With Us program is not available through Apogee Components at this time. "

Maybe CTI could provide a list of vendors that offer this program?

Zeke

CTI,

"Unfortunately, the Certify With Us program is not available through Apogee Components at this time. "

Zeke
The program is open to all vendors if they choose to participate. Therefore cti would not have a list if who actually does participate. There list would be every vendor that sells cesaroni

"Certify With Us" was a specific program, which this thread was about.

What you're after is a CTI certification special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back