ANNOUNCEMENT: ROCK-It! 2006 - May 20 NAR Open meet - Orlando, FL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brianc

Reaction score
Rocketry of Orlando's Community Kid's, NAR Section 622 is pleased
to host an NAR sanctioned open meet contest!

When : Saturday May 20th, 2006 9:30am
Events:
1/4A PD
B HD
1/2A SD
C Elo Duration
Predicted Duration

Contest Director: Bob Koenn [rkoenn (at) cfl.rr.com]

Please visit https://www.r-o-c-k.org/ for launch site map and additional details
as they become available.

Brian Coyle, NAR# 83726, L1
ROCK VP & Advisor

I tried to find your site this past weekend, coming from Lakeland, and ended up getting bigtime lost. Had a carful of gliders, some of them larger, and never found you.

I may try to find it again in May, although not for the contest itself, unless you are somehow flying F BG or such.

Have to ask, with the contest this coming month, how will that affect the throughput of running the sport flying? Id hate to show up and not be able to get much up, and from your site you dont fly the following two months.

Looking forward to meeting you and other TRFers if possible!

Originally posted by AstronMike
I tried to find your site this past weekend, coming from Lakeland, and ended up getting bigtime lost. Had a carful of gliders, some of them larger, and never found you.
Bummer! Sorry to hear you got lost... I'll PM some directions for coming up I-4.

Have to ask, with the contest this coming month, how will that affect the throughput of running the sport flying? Id hate to show up and not be able to get much up[/B]
We're actually going to setup two ranges! Gotta love a field that's big enough to handle
that!

Latest posts

Back