Angle adjuster for 80/20 rail

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.


Well-Known Member
Oct 12, 2009
Reaction score
Anybody know where I can find the angle adjuster for 80/20 rail to attach to a launch pad?
I think what you are looking for is a turnbuckle. You can get them at Lowes, Home Depot, Grainger, or McMaster Carr to name a few. Most general hardware stores probably carry them too.
I've seen them occasionally in the 80/20 garage sale.

I thought Reid Supply had them, but I don't see them in the online catalog. I'm pretty sure they had them in the last printed catalog I received.

McMaster has 80/20 parts, so it would be worth a look.
You may be thinking of an 80/20 assembly no. 4051 (180°) or 4139 (90°) or similar, which can be found under "dynamic pivots" in their catalog These pivots are different than the turnbuckle angle adjuster JAllen mentions - the turnbuckle is stouter than the 80/20 pivot clamps, but you still need some kind of pivot. There are a jilllion 80/20 distributors.