I recently got a ARS Patriot K-01 kit. I had a little spare time at work, so I put it together and do a little review. The kit comes well packaged and very complete. There is a detailed 3-page instruction packet. I really like that the laser cut fins are 1/8" thick. It let me put a nice airfoil on them. I did contoure the fin root using the motor guide and sandpaper. With a small body tube and thicker fin, I didn't want a gap while gluing them on. The kid came with 12g of nose weight clay. After doing a little bit of figuring with mostly using B Motors. I used 8 grams of nose weight. And it still should be stable with a C6. It came with a standard rubber shock cord and streamer. Installed with the folded paper method. I did a couple coats of primer with sanding in between. And then a coat of gloss white. I'm still unsure if I will paint on the red and colors. I am happy with the outcome of this little rocket. As a minimum diameter its going to scream on a B, and vanish on a C6... Looking forward to seeing it fly. Thanks Andrew. Great job.