And would THIS be...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BsSmith

Reaction score
So I was wandering down in my basement, looking for something to do, and something on an Aerotech motor package card caught my eye. You know those little pictures of rockets on the backs of the cards? Does anybody know what rocket they were based off of or have any specs for it?

RP 064.jpg

Yes, that rocket is your next scratch build project that you're going to post a build-thread about. ;)

Yes, that rocket is your next scratch build project that you're going to post a build-thread about. ;)

Hmmmm...

I have a King kraken to build first, then which would you prefer...

A 4" ACME Spitfire, that, my 2.6" version of the Binder Design Velociraptor, or a 2 stage version of the Q-Modeling XP Raptor? They all sound good to me, what do you think?

You will always have the kits, but the inspiration for your scratch-build can fade with time. :( So do that one first, while it is still a fever burning in your brain! ;)

Mark \\.

Does anybody know where I can get custom fiberglass parts then? The tailcone seems to have an interesting shape.

I put together a Rocksim file for it. It's 4" diameter and needs about 40oz of noseweight. It flies extremely high though, 5000' on a large I. The fins are missing one thing though. I'm going to put "claws" on the ends of them, I need RS9 to do that though...

Aerotech_card_rocket.jpg

Back