And the winner is....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexM

Reaction score
I just made up the names for the raffle. I have already picked one out of a bag. Just to be sure I was fair, if your name is not listed below, and you contacted phaar, then pm me with a copy of the message.
The names I have are:
Bachsta
Flying_silverad
Rocketmantm
Nomopbo
BCDLR
EdwardW
N3tjm
Missileman
Dynasoar
Rocketkid88
Maelstrom
Cummins
Eugenefl
Lipp
Omega_D

Also, just to describe the process, First, I typed all the names. I printed them, and cut them out on equal size pieces of paper. I then put them in a bag, shook the bag up, and dumped them out. I then put them back into the bag, shook them up, closed my eyes and chose one. The winner'ss name is sitting right here in front of me, but i am going to wait until 8 o'clock to post the name.

See you at 8. Dont forget Rocket Challenge either...

The official winner is DynaSoar. Missileman is the alternate if we decide to have three beta testers. It all depends.

Who knows!!!
We are picking up the tubes on saturday. We will see how long they are, and will get as many rockets as possible out of one.

Originally posted by Tarc3
The official winner is DynaSoar. Missileman is the alternate if we decide to have three beta testers. It all depends.

Aye, Coptin, I'll give ya all she's got. She'll hold togetherrr if I've got to hold herrr togetherrr with my barrre hands.

I'll PM my addresses.

Congratulations to Dyansoar and Missileman. Next month, we will hav a raffle for the crayon kit. It will be 29mm or 38mm depending on who wins and their cert.

Congratulations DyanSoar!
MissileMan, father, you made me proud! Congratulations to you too!
Now, only if I can find the white paint for my rocket. Found white primer, but I don't know if that will work.
But, congratulations! :)

Thanks to all who submitted their name and their time to test our kit. We will hopefully, have enough rockets to for everyone to beta test as we grow larger. We have many plans right now, the only thing holding us back is funds, which are currently, solely, devoted to TARC. Of coarse, once it ends, we will be back designing and making kits. We HOPE to have atleast 1 new kit every 2 months. As you probably know, that is a very tough goal to achieve, but we are up for it. This means more beta testers. We will draw again and again. But, I do not think we will put the names back in, atleast not until everyone who wants to has tested one. Thanks again to all those replies! We are looking forward to getting you a kit to test!
-Patrick

dang i wont be able to test anything that uses over a g :( (dont have cert yet im not old enough) o well congrats dynosoar and missileman. Anyone wanna let me beta test his one?

I thought I pm'ed phaar, but I guess I emailed instead. And I didn't check until now to see who won (12:10AM Friday). Oh well, better luck next time I guess.

Congrats to the winners!

And if you just happen to have an extra Mach Buster that needs beta tested, please toss my name into the hat!

Back