An Introduction - The-Rocket-Store.com

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony to sound like a meanie...I am all for Mike to make tons of money but if you are having a conversation about possible buys and transactions...use a private message or contact him via his web page. Angie......Chuck is this not the correct way to go,
I’m not talking about a single transaction, I’m talking about stocking micro maxx long term. I’m stocked up on engines for now, wouldn’t be buying soon.

My McAfee is giving the warning.

Well that’s not good, but the website and business are legit. And Mike, the website recently has been noticeably faster to load each page and navigate, so kudos on whatever you or your webmaster did to improve website performance!

Hi Michael,
Thanks for providing this service for us rocket modelers. I know you're likely extremely busy with the new business, but I was hoping to get a status on an order I placed on August 2nd. I tried contacting you via PM, but I haven't heard anything yet. I have a tracking number, but it shows only "Label Created" on August 5th, so it sounds like it hasn't been received by UPS yet. Any info would be great, thanks!

Same here, placed order July 30th, got email label was created August 5th and nothing has been shipped or delivered. Yes, there has been minimal contact, but communication has stopped on their end.

Hi Michael,
Thanks for providing this service for us rocket modelers. I know you're likely extremely busy with the new business, but I was hoping to get a status on an order I placed on August 2nd. I tried contacting you via PM, but I haven't heard anything yet. I have a tracking number, but it shows only "Label Created" on August 5th, so it sounds like it hasn't been received by UPS yet. Any info would be great, thanks!

I also placed an order (on the 5th) and have heard nothing since. I wasn't too concerned until I saw this.

Hi Michael,
Same here, placed order July 30th, got email label was created August 5th and nothing has been shipped or delivered. Yes, there has been minimal contact, but communication has stopped on their end.
I also placed an order (on the 5th) and have heard nothing since. I wasn't too concerned until I saw this.

I placed an order on August 3rd and UPS said the label was created on August 5th. I reached out to Michael on the forum and he said that he has shipped out everything and he said that he was going to look into it and I later got my package on August 14th

There is no doubt I take full responsibility, 100% for all delays, it is 100% my responsibility. I have everything on hand, my daughters and wife are helping as well. My suppliers are fantastic. Let's just say UPS is not helping me much
I ordered previously... rocket & motors arrived in a normal amount of time. I will definitely order again. Keep up the hard work.

I just need to pay! Please send me an updated invoice (minus the second I435T that didn't make it in the box) and I'll get it to you!

At 25% off of MSRP, you wont be in business long, or you will change your discount. Don't get me wrong, I wish you success, but I have seen this time and time again.PS, I just came across this thread, hence the late comment.

It is a standard WordPress website with a generic eCommerce theme. If I may be of assistance, what is risky?
McAfee warning-
Malicious Sites

Web pages that deploy code designed specifically to hijack your computer’s settings or activity. This category includes self-installing applications (called “drive-by” executable file downloads), Trojan horses, and viruses that exploit security vulnerabilities in browsers or other applications. A web page can later lose its malicious status and be moved to another category. Malicious sites intend to take action on another computer to cause damage.

Mike- Do you employ any executable files on your site? Has your site already been compromise.....is the server scanned for malicious activity by your IT guy.

At 25% off of MSRP, you wont be in business long, or you will change your discount. Don't get me wrong, I wish you success, but I have seen this time and time again.PS, I just came across this thread, hence the late comment.

Thank you for the positive, helpful comments

McAfee warning-
Malicious Sites

Web pages that deploy code designed specifically to hijack your computer’s settings or activity. This category includes self-installing applications (called “drive-by” executable file downloads), Trojan horses, and viruses that exploit security vulnerabilities in browsers or other applications. A web page can later lose its malicious status and be moved to another category. Malicious sites intend to take action on another computer to cause damage.

Mike- Do you employ any executable files on your site? Has your site already been compromise.....is the server scanned for malicious activity by your IT guy.

Neither I, anyone I've asked to look, or my IT guy can duplicate the warning. IT guy says it is not the site (But I would assume he would say that) Not doubting anyone, we just cannot duplicate the error

There is no doubt I take full responsibility, 100% for all delays, it is 100% my responsibility. I have everything on hand, my daughters and wife are helping as well. My suppliers are fantastic. Let's just say UPS is not helping me much

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the reply. Based on the tracking number I have, it states "Shipment Ready for UPS", so it doesn't sound like UPS has received a package yet. Any chance you could provide a specific status update on my order and those of the two other people for when they will ship? Thanks!

Hi Michael,
Thank you for the reply. Based on the tracking number I have, it states "Shipment Ready for UPS", so it doesn't sound like UPS has received a package yet. Any chance you could provide a specific status update on my order and those of the two other people for when they will ship? Thanks!

If you’d like some more detailed info, I can forward you email communication I previously had with him regarding my “missing order”. Please send me a PM so we can talk!

Preston

Reactions: 5x7
Neither I, anyone I've asked to look, or my IT guy can duplicate the warning. IT guy says it is not the site (But I would assume he would say that) Not doubting anyone, we just cannot duplicate the error
Good..I hope it eases the concerns of all the people who were hesitant on preceding to your site.

Mike, I’m really sorry to hear it. I know you had good intentions when you started this, and it sucks seeing it come to an end while you were still trying to get everything running smoothly and find your groove. :( I hope you are doing ok over there, and that this hit to your finances isn’t catastrophic.

I’m sorry to pivot to this next question given your new circumstances, but for existing orders and shipments that are pending, will those still be sent out?

Thanks, and again, sorry it ended like this. :(

-Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back