an excuse for speeding...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevem

Reaction score
does anyone know where a guy can purchase these? LOL

this is hilarious - unless of course you are a homeland security officer!

(I read the side of the truck)

Edit:

No, definetly not from that website. whoops... Seemed so obvious at the time I didnt even check to see what the website was :eek: :kill:

Originally posted by Neil
Nonstop action.com?

(I read the side of the truck)

ummm....I think that website would be better for the new estes add thread.....actually not even that:eek:

Neil-
Uh, I don't think so. :eek:
Have a look at that site....

Greg

I would be cool to know where to get them though.

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Neil-
Uh, I don't think so. :eek:
Have a look at that site....

Greg

I would be cool to know where to get them though.

get the balloons, right?

What I don't get is how the rocket ballons have anything to do with that site. It's like the Estes ad in reverse!

oookkaaaayyy... I guess not. :eek: Thatll teach me to actually look at a website before I suggest a link... :eek: :eek: Sorry about that :eek:

So what does the website on the truck have to do with the rocket-balloons!? :eek: :confused:

"Well Officer when I reached down to get my beer my gun fell out of my ankle holster and lodged itself against the accelerator..."

This is a good site about being pulled over by police:

*Never mind. I looked at the site more closely and found that it was not family oriented. Instead, here are a few of my favorites:
Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
Hey, is that a 9mm ? That's nothing compared to this .44 magnum!
You're lucky this car needs a tune-up or you'd have never caught me.

"Just be quiet," snapped the officer. "I'm going to let you cool your heels in jail until the chief gets back."

"But, officer, I just wanted to say,..."

"And I said to keep quiet! You're going to jail!"

A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, "Lucky for you that the chief's at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he gets back."

"Don't count on it," answered the fellow in the cell. "I'm the groom."

After getting caught in a large group of cars flying down the road, she looked at her speedometer to see she was doing 15 miles over the speed limit. Slowing down, she moved over to the side and got out of the clump that soon left her behind.

She looked up and saw the flashing lights of a police car. Pulling over she waited for the officer to come up to her car.

As he did he said, "Ma'am do you know why I pulled you over?" Her son piped up from the back seat, "I do... because you couldn't catch the other cars!"

A police officer has just pulled over a teenager, probably 18-19 years old on a highway. The officer approaches the kids window, grins at him and says slowly, "I've been waiting for you all day."

The kid turns to the cop, grins and says "Well, I got here as fast as I could!"

When the cop stopped laughing, he let him go. Supposedly a true story.

Originally posted by MissileDaughter
Hey, is that a 9mm ? That's nothing compared to this .44 magnum!

Hmm.. are you trying to give someone a message? Or a warning of what not to do ;).

I only got pulled over twice. Once was on halloween a few years ago, got a little to crazy singing the Monster Mash. The other time was because I had a burned out tail light. Both times happened long before I owned my .45 ;)

Having friends in law enforcement, the opposite side of the fence is often more humorous. In Durham, we have Officer TED. (Traffic Enforcement Decoy). He is a fiberglass mannequin that is dressed as an officer and is placed in a squad car of an officer who is either on vacation or if one is waiting for service at the garage, but in the meantime is not on patrol. TED is a deterrant, placed in areas where speeding is a problem. He has a on-board video camera with him, and the results are rather effective. No tickets can be given via Officer TED, although the video is rather amusing when people pull up from behind to ask the mannequin a question. Even more fun than that was that TED had a new head for a day, constructed to resemble that of a giant kitty cat complete with an electric motor to swivel his head and a voice box for a meow. After almost giving some poor guy a heart attack, the cat head was removed and TED's original head has been used ever since.

Motorist: "Excuse me, officer? Where is...."

Officer TED: *head turns toward motorist* "Meow!"

Motorist: "WHAT THE ^*%#^&^ IS THAT?!?! *audible scream* There's a giant cat in the car! Oh my God! Oh my God! It's a giant cat! Get the &*%*&%$ out of here!!

*motorist guns it out of there*

Had the kitty head not been too effective, plans would have been in the works for a McGruff the Crime Dog head and a Panda bear head.

Back