An Estes (Vern and Gleda) Signed, Limited Edition, 50th Anniversary Apollo 11 Is Up For Sale... On Facebook

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Chandra Serfoss, a former employee of Estes, and a friend of mine, has a 50th Anniversary, Limited Edition Apollo 11 that has been signed by both Vern, and Gleda Estes that she is selling. I used to talk to her fairly frequently when she was at Estes, so I can vouch for her (as could her mother, Mary Roberts).

You can message her on FB

1659214824874.png

Last edited:
Would it be possible to list this for her in the wanted section asking for offers?

Sorry about the dupe... The original post was put in the wrong forum (For Sale), deleted, contested, reinstated, and post 13 was an attempt to get the message put in the right forum (before the reinstatement).

My apologies to the mods for the mistake.

I did a quick search on FB and she - with the item listed as a post - came up in the results. She’s taking offers so no set price. Not something I’m interested in - I’m an accumulator not a collector 😆 - but certainly of interest to those who are.

Back