AMW website

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COrocket

Reaction score
Hi, i am trying to look at the motor information at amwprox.com, but most of their links say "You are not authorised to view this resource. You need to login."

I looked for a place to login/create an account, but i couldn't find anything. Does anyone know how to access that info or find a downloadable catalog?

Thanks

Last edited:
I sent them a letter about a month ago and they stated the website was being updated.

I was told the same thing over 3 months ago? I really don't see it ever happening though.

What were you looking for i had to dig around for the motors :eyepop:

Hi, i am trying to look at the motor information at amwprox.com, but most of their links say "You are not authorised to view this resource. You need to login."

I looked for a place to login/create an account, but i couldn't find anything. Does anyone know how to access that info or find a downloadable catalog?

Thanks

What motor(s) are you wanting info on? I am sure that i can email most of it to you.

Thanks

Free advice:
Buy LOKI.

I was looking for case lengths and total impulse. I guess that most motors and info are on thrustcurve. Anyways, isn't Loki and AMW hardware nearly identical? i saw on the Loki website that they sell conversion kits that include a different nozzle and a bulkhead.

I was looking for case lengths and total impulse. I guess that most motors and info are on thrustcurve. Anyways, isn't Loki and AMW hardware nearly identical? i saw on the Loki website that they sell conversion kits that include a different nozzle and a bulkhead.

Yes, some of them are, however in 76mm, only the 3500,6000, and 7600 can be converted(for now). They convert to 3600,6000, and 8000 for Loki. The case specs for those 3 are:
3500-19.6"
6000-30.9"
7600-40.9"

The AMW 2500 case is 14.5" long.

Does Loki make any loads for their 75-2400 cases? Where is a place that sells Loki? I was originally looking at AMW, but i would consider Loki as well

Most folks are aware that Paul Robinson, the former President, CEO, and owner of AMW, died last summer. Ownership of AMWPro-X was transferred to Robert DeHate, the former Director of Everything Else, by Paul before he died, however there's a lot of paper work and permit and license transfers that have to be completed before the ownership tramsfer is legally complete. I assume that this is the reason for lack of new information on the AMWPro-X website.

The motor information is here. https://www.amwprox.com/content/view/67/94/ Blue Baboon, Red Rhino, White Wolf, and Skidmark reloads are available for the 75/2500 case.

For now I would address my questions to Robert at his contact address listed on this AMWPro-x web page. https://www.amwprox.com/content/view/63/89/

Bob

Not yet, the only make loads for the 3600, 6000, and 8000 case. Why are you looking at the 2400?

I wasn't looking at the 2400 in particular, i was just curious. I am looking at all my options for a 75mm motor in the "2 grain" area.

Back