AMW and AT cross compatability!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Neil
Yeah... I really want some of those. But theyr not certed... Some of you people who have been in the hobby for a while might be able to tell me WHY they are not certed.... Did they have a big batch of catoing motors or what? What did they do wrong?

That would have to bring up a whole discussion involving the initials J.I. If you really want to know, search old RMR archives.

Originally posted by Juerg
... and you are sure Frank Kosdon is happy about this?

Me not!

Juerg

Last time I talked with Frank, he didn't really say anything about AMW, but he was eager to see AT get the KBA line up again. Now who knows when we will see them again.

Until then, I get to fly the real Kosdons! :D

RMR.... I think I know where that is.... Ill go look... I have talked with people who buy stuff repeatedly from USR and THEY never have problems....

It wont let me into the RMR newsgroup without creating a new internet account. How do you get past that!?

I went to that Google link and just spent more time in RMR than ever...and feel like I need a long shower. YEECCHH!
I knew about its reputation but good grief...it just made me appreciate TRF that much more. I will NEVER switch to the Dark Side!
But back on topic - everyone here seems hopeful that this will turn out to be better for all of us but I can't help but be worried. I've spent a lot of money on mid and hi-power RMS hardware in the last few months. I don't want to get a half-dozen flights out of them and then be relegated to black powder for the rest of my life (AM/EX is just not in the cards for me).
If I do, at least Fliskits is there for me!

Originally posted by Chilly
I went to that Google link and just spent more time in RMR than ever...and feel like I need a long shower. YEECCHH!
I knew about its reputation but good grief...it just made me appreciate TRF that much more. I will NEVER switch to the Dark Side!

Curiosity killed the cat, they say... ...rmr is kinda like a park bench with a "wet paint" sign on it... no one really beleives it so they touch (go in) it to see... :D

If I do, at least Fliskits is there for me!

Yep, that we are! :)
jim

Arguing with certain RMR'ers looks an awful lot like mudwrestling with a pig. Eventually you figure out the pig likes it.

Have to admit it was interesting to read about some of the "deep background" of what's going on and the personalities involved - kind of the same macabre interest one finds in gawking at a freeway accident.

I still don't have a warm fuzzy about this AT/AMW/CTI (USR?) deal, or whatever it is.

Latest posts

Back