amazing what a couple decals will do

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that looks awesome! Great job! Are those waterslide decals?

Micromister - you never cease to amaze!! nice job!

Originally posted by Karl
Wow that looks awesome! Great job! Are those waterslide decals?

Yes Karl: they are Alps printed on Micro-Marks laserjet clear decal paper. coated with Krylon Workable Fixatif spray, applied followed be a coat of good ol'e future polish.

Thanks for the kodos cls! Wish I hadn't crashed the other model into the van:( 3 color camo with a WEE little 8.5mm fabricated cockpit.. cutting out most of the forward material made the constuction weak. the impact didn't hurt the bumper of the van but destroyed the entire front of the model to the motor intake spikes. about 35 hours work...Oh well it was a challenge I'll do it again on another model... I'm eyeing a 1/144th F15c Eagle which could be the next PMC victim:D

Originally posted by Micromister
I'm eyeing a 1/144th F15c Eagle which could be the next PMC victim

Why not a B-52, with MMX motors in all eight engine bays?
(hey, I said it was a crazy idea---but it sure should get some points for difficulty!)

Turely Funny Powder:D but the rules will not allow motors out on the wings. I have however been looking at a XB-70 with 6 MMX motor in line cluster across the back, will be Kewl with the new Quest Q2 igniters OH Yea!

Maybe I should change my handle to Micro Mad Maxx:D

Back