Amateur video of Challenger explosion

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikus

Reaction score
Apparently its been sitting in the guy's attic for 24 years. :eyepop:

Very sad, be sure to watch for the 3rd plume; it's much more visible on this video than the NASA video due to the angle. :(

Amateur Video

wow amazing. And its interesting hearing the commentarry. It really tells you how the american people were thinking.

Ben

And its interesting hearing the commentarry. It really tells you how the american people were thinking.

What?

Its a bit small to be a valid sample size isn't it??? Or don't they teach statistics "over there"? :gavel:

What?

Its a bit small to be a valid sample size isn't it??? Or don't they teach statistics "over there"? :gavel:

haha. I meant the way they saw it split. The real time commentary. I worded what I wanted to say wrong. I didn't mean it as in representing the whole american society but it was just interesting to hear.

Ben

Its an interesting yet tragic thing. These people are amongst some of the finest human beings to walk the earth. It was one of those things where people remember where they were when it happened like the moon landing.
Cheers
Fred

Back