Always Ready Rocketry & Blue Tube Status

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmebersole

Reaction score
To our amazing customers and friends:

It has come to our attention that there are some rumors surrounding the well being of ARR & Blue Tube.
We appreciate the concerns and want you to know firsthand, that we are alive and kicking.
We truly regret any disruption to your rocketry experience this may have caused.
Rest assured, we plan to be fully stocked before the end of Q1, 2021.
Please feel free to reach out to us by phone or email with any questions or concerns that you have.

Stay safe and happy flying!

Sincerely,

Dave Ebersole, Owner, Always Ready Rocketry

Two 6" projects with nosecones & fins ready. Looking forward to having you cut the fin slots.:D

I'm 100% sold on Blue Tube, and had perfect results with it in the humid FL weather when I lived there.

Great news. Unfortunatelly or forunately, I did not hear or listen to the rumor.

Been checking the website every day, still no dice. Really jonesing to get my hands on the tubes for my level 3 now that my TAPs have approved the project.
Level 3-excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!! Made my L3 from 6" dia. Blue Tube, and it is a wonderful product to work with. SUPER- strong, and easier on the wallet than fiberglass.

its the end of 1st qtr and 3 and 4 inch still out of stock

I will do that on Monday. His post sounded really definitive, so I would think that the shipment to him is in transit. He didn't respond to my PM on this site, so that was a bit worrisome.
I have always had luck just calling him. Even when I leave a message he always gets back to me in a short amount of time.

Most excellent. I’ve been wanting to order some more BT for 3 months now.

Has a nice conversation with Dave yesterday. The manufacturer is making the ARR order less than a priority, to be kind, according to Dave. He still can't get a firm answer as to when his order will be shipped.

Rocketry is our hobby, but it's Dave's livelihood, so this is a lousy situation for him as well. The manufacturer is the only company with the technology to make Blue Tube, so we're all in a holding pattern until further notice.

Plus, the easy "COVID excuse" from the manufacturer.

Made me think of the great Blues Brothers quote, "I ran outta gas. I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from outta town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locust's. It wasn't my fault!! I swear to God!!" :cool:

I got a call from Dave today after sending an email with some questions.

He told me that he got word from the manufacturer that a new shipment of Blue Tube is on a truck right now, heading for him. He expects to have the shipment by Monday and ARR to be restocked by the middle of next week. Prepare your orders.

He has also been in the hospital with a kidney stone and will be having surgery soon, so please keep him in your thoughts.

I passed a stone a few years ago. It took two shots of Morphine and a shot of Dilaudid before I could lay still. I wouldn't want to experience a worse pain.

Me right now:

*refresh* Aw, still not in stock.
Heard from Dave- the shipment is in!!!!!!!!!!!! He will need a few days to update the web page to accept orders, but sometime next week we should be able to place our Blue Tube orders.

Latest posts

Back