• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found AltusMetrum Flight Computer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketjet787

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a Telemetrum, TeleGPS, or Telemega that someone would be willing to seperate with. Everywhere I have looked appears to be out of stock and I was hoping to put one in my BALLS project this year. If your potentially interested in selling one, please let me know! Thanks!

Last edited:
I have a feeling Chris just hasn't removed that other listing. I purchased the last TeleMega off his website about a week ago. If you are looking for vendors with TeleMegas, my research had shown that Apogee, AMW, and Bay Area still had a few. Not sure of current stock, but worth a look.

I have a Telemetrum I would be willing to part with. The one thing I will tell you is that is was assembled with an embracing of Bdale's and Keith's belief in open source - the board is purple, and it was not assembled by Altus Metrum. I did not assemble it; the parts are too small for my eyes; shaking hands. I do know the guy who assembled it.

If you're interested, let me know and we'll figure out terms.

-Kevin

Chris had at least two of the TeleMegas at AirFest when I left Sunday morning. Give him a chance to get home and give him a call.

Back