Altimeters: Thumb Drive Sized - Jolly Logic / Estes / Etc. - Share Your Techniques & Stories.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Altus Metrum MicroPeak actually uses a processor from the same family but of course it's only driving an LED for display. Its software is, I believe, open source, so if reading code is something you enjoy, perhaps you can just take a look at it for a start. Lots of info here, with the hardware stuff at the very bottom: https://altusmetrum.org/MicroPeak/

Well, I thought I scanned the thread well but must've missed your mention. I sure hope Russ is able to restart production, for me this is a beautiful little piece of work for the LPR world. I'm planning to include (vented) payload areas or some other construction in all future builds, so as to avoid the ejection spike issue.
Uggghh. Three months ago I would have bet money they would be back in stock by now. As with everything though, its been one step forward, two steps back. I will say we are past the supply issues, hopefully better news soon.

Uggghh. Three months ago I would have bet money they would be back in stock by now. As with everything though, its been one step forward, two steps back. I will say we are past the supply issues, hopefully better news soon.
Thanks for the update!

Well, I sure hope it turns for you. I've only had a few flights with my mini, but am very impressed with it. As an engineer, it gives me just what I want in data, and you let me look at the .csv as well!

Back