Altimeter Three Available at this Company-Only 5 left!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having some in stock: cool
Charging above list price: not cool

Somehow I missed the story that JL Altimeters are out of stock everywhere. Anyone know what's going on?

Having some in stock: cool
Charging above list price: not cool

Somehow I missed the story that JL Altimeters are out of stock everywhere. Anyone know what's going on?

Use this promo code and get 15% off- W15DEC20. That's what I did.

I went to Jolly Logic and contacted all the companies that sell their products, and that's how I found out about this company. Jolly Logic is out of stock, but companies that carry it may still have some in stock. Since this company is not a rocketry specialty store, that's why they have some in stock.

Good luck if you want one.

Just checked Jolly Logic website - everything in stock except Altimeter 3 and
that has been out of stock for a long time.

So how is it that he can keep everything in stock EXCEPT the Altimeter 3 ?
Seems to be a secret.

Everything Jolly Logic is not out of stock everywhere..
I stock the entire Jolly Logic line and have now and always have everything in stock,
except the Altimeter 3..
Jolly is out of stock on those and that's why I am too..

Teddy

Just checked Jolly Logic website - everything in stock except Altimeter 3 and
that has been out of stock for a long time.

So how is it that he can keep everything in stock EXCEPT the Altimeter 3 ?
Seems to be a secret.

Terry:

The luck with this science company is that they are not a rocketry specialty company, which most of rocketeers buy altimeters, so that's why they still had some stock. Try rocketry companies and just like OneBadHawk, they don't have in stock.

Terry:

The luck with this science company is that they are not a rocketry specialty company, which most of rocketeers buy altimeters, so that's why they still had some stock. Try rocketry companies and just like OneBadHawk, they don't have in stock.
Yes I know ( managed to score one )
My question was why is the parent company unable to stock this item ?

Minor hardware update, Android and Apple app updates, pandemic and holiday interruptions.

Hardware is built. Android app updated. Just iOS to finish testing.
Hello – I would like to purchase 1 or 2 Jolly Logic 3 altimeters but today (Friday 3 September 2021) I see that they are out-of-stock. Do you expect to have these available in the near future? Just a great altimeter -- unfortunately mine did not survive a recent "hard landing" at the Manching Launch in Germany last week so I'd like to get one or 2 more plus the holders. Using this with my iPhone. Thanks for any comments and best of continued success. (Will there be a Jolly Logic 4??) Stephen on Friday 3 September 2021

Back