• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Altimeter Swap

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H_Rocket

Death by Powerpoint
Reaction score
I have two RRC2 altimeters that I would like to barter/sell. One is a normal type the other is the CoPilot. I just do not care much for the user interface on that generation. I am open to almost any serious offer. I would trade PerfectFlite MAWD or similar on a 1:1 basis.

Edit: I would prefer a Stratologger CF as a direct swap or a MAWD.

Last edited:
Al, which RRC2 do you have? Interested depending on price.

Damn if I know. it's the one with that (IMHO) gawd-awful two button UI/programming setup. How can I tell beyond that? I'm not a real big Missileworks user except for the CPR3K and I use the original and V3 iterations. FMarvinS has first dibs.

Al- I'm good-I have 5 of the original RRC2's and still fly 'em. Just curious if they were RRC2+ or RRC2 mini's. Straight smoke and good chutes!

Al,

I have a PF minialt/wd that I would swap, if'n yer interested. I bought it used, used it once, and it's just been sitting around.
If everyone else has dibs, that fine. I'm just not into this one, but don't mind the two button RRC2 or the CoPilot. Lemme know if this interests you.
Adrian

Damn if I know. it's the one with that (IMHO) gawd-awful two button UI/programming setup. How can I tell beyond that? I'm not a real big Missileworks user except fopr the CP4K and I use the original and V3 iterations. FMarvinS has first dibs.

Not familiar with that one. I like the RRC2 rev a-c. Give me dip switches. Shoot me a pic- you have my email.

Hi Al,

The following picture is that of a RRC2+, that model is the one I prefer-not the older models. Please note there are dip switches to set pre-set igniter firing at 300 to 800 feet. If this is the same model you are offering great; however, if not, please offer/swap with Adrian or others that want that model.

Thanks,
Fred, L2
ICBM, Camden
kg4ygp
169203834.jpg

Last edited:
Back