• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Altimeter Sale, RRC2, RRC3, Perfect Flite CF, Mini Timer 4, 54/1706 & some Loki Items

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketGeekInFL

Reaction score
In a continuation of the new baby sale, I have some additional items I am letting go..... FYI, all shipping is CONUS

First up are a pair of Missile Works RRC3 Altimeters Sold
image1.jpg

Next up is a batch of Missile Works RRC2+ Altimeters, I have four of these ]Sold
image2.jpg

Next up is a pair of PerfectFlite StratologgerCF Altimeters ]Sold
image4.jpg

Next up is a PerfectFlite MiniTimer4, This is brand new, never opened ]Sold
image3.jpg

The remaining items are from a previous sale in another thread that I moved to this new thread.

Next up is a monster motors 54/1706 casing. Serial number 50. $90 shipped
IMG_5169.jpg

Next up is a batch of Loki Research 38 mm 240ns motor and casings. I have two complete motors, 2 additional casings. Motors Have Sold, I still have the casings $25 shipped for each casing
IMG_5167.jpg

Finally is a #19 Nozzle. This is for the 480ns motor $25 shipped
IMG_5179.jpg

Last edited:
It appears that the (4) RRC2+ units have been spoken for. If those deals fall through, I would like two of them please, but I shall wait my turn. :)

All items that have been sold are in my shipping department and will be going out today. I will get Tracking to each of you as soon as I have it.

Back