Altimeter ID

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

shootthemoon

Reaction score
Hello all, I bought this altimeter from Wildman years ago and cannot remember the company who made it. Anybody know?
IM000093.jpg

AndrewB

Reaction score
That's long ago, huh well can you take closer pics maybe I can do a little research for you, Will give me something to do.

shootthemoon

Reaction score
That's long ago, huh well can you take closer pics maybe I can do a little research for you, Will give me something to do.
Well Andrew thanks but I have it in my level 3 rocket now with two other altimeters . This is for backup. It is a real pain to get the alt bay open. The rocket is an upscale ultimate Wildman extended to 16 feet..

tfish

Reaction score
Rocket Tronics?
Great Lake Hobbies?

Tony

shootthemoon

Reaction score
Transolve P6
Hey thats it !! Thank you very much !! Now I just would like to find a users manual. However that is probably impossible. They talk about the kit but no manual.. Thanks again guys really appreciated. Now it is off to find a manual.

shootthemoon

Reaction score
Thanks Mike this is great ! I appreciate it. Getting old cannot remember anything . Have not flown for quite a while so trying to get back with it. Member of QCRC. Years ago president of nar for QCRS. I still got a 10 foot Wildman Jumanji buried out in Princeton Illinois from Midwest Power 2. Never found it. Made me sick. But..Thanks guys for your help,
Free Flight Jumanji.jpg