• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Alpha Hybrids *ENTIRE* hybrid motor hardware inventory

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlphaHybrids

Reaction score
I'm selling all of the remaining commercial hardware inventory of Alpha Hybrids. While I still design and develop hybrid motors, I'd much rather see these items used instead of taking up shelf space. To fly these will take making/finding/buying a couple parts.

And while the *entire inventory* sounds like a lot, it isn't. I have the original three certification motors (anozdized magenta) and lots of extra parts. There are no reloads with these, those are long gone. I'll attach pictures of the hardware to this post.

See the below links for the instruction manual and parts list:

Instruction Manual
Parts List

I'm selling the three motors - each has a splash collar, nozzle, forward closure, snap rings and thrust washer. They also will include a 440cc aluminum tank. I will also include a paintball valve that will require threading one side with 1/4 NPT (or your choice of thread). They do not have the coupler between the tank and motor, I have long ago ran out of those. The parts list does include the part number if one wishes to use that.

I have two boxes of liners for casting fuel grains - I can combine them into one to ship, each is about a cubic yard. I probably also can get all the hardware in the same box. I'd estimate there are around 500 liners. I'l include PVC casting ends for the liners as well. As I said, everything associated with the motors is going in these boxes.

In the pictures are the three motors (cases, snap rings, thrust washer, nozzles, forward closures, splash collars), two additional forward closures, four injectors, six additional splash collars and three nozzles. You can see the liner being used as a spacer. Oh, and I've got *lots* of o-rings.

I'll also include the cut sheets for the injector, injector piston and injector nut for someone to manufacture them on their own.

As I go through items, I'll also be tossing in anything else related to these motors. I won't be including GSE as that has largely been re-purposed for my liquid motors.

I don't know the value, but I won't turn down *reasonable* offers. I'll also have the buyer sign a release of liability for the parts.

I'm selling the entire lot. Should have mentioned that in the post. Easiest way for me.

Edward

Back