Aloha from Antelope Valley, California

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoopsF16

Reaction score
Got suckered into high power by an evil friend in late 2010 - early 2011...

NAR L1 with a first flight of a Madcow ARCAS on a CTI H180 Skid in early 2011

NAR L2 with a first flight of a Wildman 4" DD Darkstar on a CTI L640 DT (Rockstock XXXIV, Nov 2011, Lucerne Dry Lake , CA)

Just jumped into 75mm, building a Wildman 5" Goblin - hopefully gonna finish the build to launch on a CTI L820 Skid at the ROC launch on 9 July

Wildman Mach 3 kit inbound for L3...

Got suckered into high power by an evil friend in late 2010 - early 2011...

NAR L1 with a first flight of a Madcow ARCAS on a CTI H180 Skid in early 2011

NAR L2 with a first flight of a Wildman 4" DD Darkstar on a CTI L640 DT (Rockstock XXXIV, Nov 2011, Lucerne Dry Lake , CA)

Just jumped into 75mm, building a Wildman 5" Goblin - hopefully gonna finish the build to launch on a CTI L820 Skid at the ROC launch on 9 July

Wildman Mach 3 kit inbound for L3...
Niiiice.

Do you go to Lucerne often? I was just out there for LDRS, I flew a bunch of low-power stuff and volunteered as LCO for a few hours out there.

Niiiice.

Do you go to Lucerne often? I was just out there for LDRS, I flew a bunch of low-power stuff and volunteered as LCO for a few hours out there.
Have been off for a few years but getting back into it. We were out for LDRS and flew the shorty Darkstar in my profile pic on a K990 Metalstorm

Attachments

• IMG_0810.MOV
    23.5 MB
Back