Is eRockets or Allrockets legit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyingeagle

Reaction score
Dose anyone in here know if Allrockets and eRockets is a legit company’s to buy from? I keep sending emails to both places and they don’t seem to get back to you.

I have purchased from eRockets several times with no issues. My last order I was shorted decals and when I called about my missing decals I was told they were packed in my order. There was nothing there. I think they were packed in someone’s else’s order. I sent several emails and no reply. I’m still out my decals.
Allrockets Rocketarium kits I have emailed them about their shipping being economy shipping, what is that. I know first class or priority mail but what is economy. Dose that mean it gets delivered in the back of a pickup truck. I get no response from them either. Has anyone order from either company without issues. Thanks

Dose anyone in here know if Allrockets and eRockets is a legit company’s to buy from? I keep sending emails to both places and they don’t seem to get back to you.
AllRockets is a Canadian company and I have no experience with them. eRockets is in Dayton OH and I have done a ton of business with them. eRockets is first class and a boon to our hobby. I've emailed questions or comments to Randy Boadway, the owner of eRockets and usually gotten a response so maybe they are just really busy with the advent of spring and the upcoming rocket season.

Split off of a 3D printing topic and moved to the watering hole.

I have purchased from eRockets several times with no issues. My last order I was shorted decals and when I called about my missing decals I was told they were packed in my order. There was nothing there. I think they were packed in someone’s else’s order. I sent several emails and no reply. I’m still out my decals.

eRockets are definitely legit, but screw ups happen.
I would call them and ask them to "make it right". 99% probability that they will. In 1% outcome, dispute the credit charge, and let us know.

Allrockets Rocketarium kits I have emailed them about their shipping being economy shipping, what is that. I know first class or priority mail but what is economy. Dose that mean it gets delivered in the back of a pickup truck. I get no response from them either. Has anyone order from either company without issues. Thanks

Allrockets is a Canadian shop, and shipping across the US-CAN border is a major PITA. Which I prefer to avoid.
"Economy" shipping in Canada may, or may not, mean what you think it means. In global scheme of things, border crossing delays will negate any and all other shipping considerations.

BTW, if you like Rocketarium kits (I do too), consider ordering directly from them.
They sell not just the kits, but tons of useful rocketry supplies as well, and ship ridiculously fast out of upstate NY:
https://www.rocketarium.com/
HTH,
a

ERockets are totally legit. Mistakes can happen, they usually rectify them. I had a Snipe Hunter Semroc kit that had a missing decal, they sent me one later. They may just be busy, or actually launching rockets themselves, so be patient, I would be confident that they will respond to you and make it right.

I just got off the phone with Randy. He said their office was closed a few days to get cought up with backlog. I was asking Randy about the Rocketaruim tank buster rocket kit and I see the kit has a BT20 mm tube which is also acting as the main BT the fins get glued on at the aft end. There is a aluminum retention motor mount 18mm and I’m not sure how that wound mount on the BT20 tube with the fins. I never did a friction fit and worried about the motor kicking out or getting stuck inside.

ERockets is Randy in Dayton. Yes they are a real company, I've ordered from him dozens of times and even visited there three times. It's an awesome place. I'm like a kid in a candy store when I go there.

Yes, AllRockets is very legitimate and a great company to work with. I personally have purchased thousands of dollars of rocketry items and supplies from them over the years. I have had great experiences with the owner and staff.

I've ordered fro eRockets/Dayton many times. Only been shorted once. However, I've been sent several items over the ordered amount, I sent them back. I believe Randy is the owner of eRockets. He always makes the sale right. He even returned the postage for the returned items I sent him. Making a list of needs for future projects. Give them a try, I think you might like doing business with them.

Back