all this scratching is making me itch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radiO

Reaction score
was wondering for a while now what do do with this bag of extra estes nc-60's. i had lost a nose cone on my blue ninja a while back and bought one of those bags that has 4 nc's in it. one of them is that short stuby bullet looking thing. i really don't like this nose cone. i also already have 3 other rockets with that exact nose cone and wanted something different. first thing to do was sharpen one up a bit. i just used some wood filler and then strengthened it up with some glue.

...then it was off to that little round nose cone, what a great bottom that would make. i even had a spare part from a blackbird that would go on real nice like!

....well, no paint yet. gonna wait till the rain is over.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by radiO
...then it was off to that little round nose cone, what a great bottom that would make. i even had a spare part from a blackbird that would go on real nice like!

Looks kinda retro. Very cool piece. It could make for a nice touch on a "spaceship" type scratchbuild.

been loving the car pinstripping tape. it really makes a nice edge.

Latest posts

Back