• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ALL SOLD-Aerotech L-1090

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Houston...Enterprise- No return.
Enterprise...Houston- Copy...No return.

Somewhere in the northern suburbs of Chicago, Jarhead just "hacked" :puke: coffee all over his computer keyboard...

and, i owe him another one-

Good God man! What are you doing drinking coffee at 11:30 in the evening? I expect too hear some new status on someone's :rolleyes: L3 attempt...:rolleyes:

I just got home after a visit to Chelsea at school. Even though I was prepared for this I still hacked Mt Dew on my iPad!!!!!
D@€n you Gustav, that's gonna be tough to get out of the earbud connector.

I actually have got me a cute redhead girl that I've been going out with for about 6 months. ;)

That's a BIG plus! :D

She actually asked when she could come out to a launch sometime. I'm going to be a good boy and get her hooked on Loki. ;)

Ohhhhhh.....i sense danger here. "Danger Will Robinson....Danger!" :eek:
NOT the Loki thingy but, the "She actually asked when she could come out to a launch sometime_"

OMG Matt u don't have to brag about ur gf on trf

I would! :lol:

OMG Jacob u don't have to call me out because you're jealous. ;)

Stop it your being a Silly! :p

imagepng

BOOM!!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B01VqRp206FKenN0NzU4Zk1KelU/view?usp=sharing

He L:surprised::surprised:Ks JUST LIKE I DID 30 years ago....We have too talk! :eek:

I apologize for contributing to the mayhem. :)

No you don't...;)

PM'd back to clarify.

Ohhhhhh! He's going to do it! *KA CHING!* Saved by "Big Bucks Dixon!" :wave:

I just got home after a visit to Chelsea at school. Even though I was prepared for this I still hacked Mt Dew on my iPad!!!!!
D@€n you Gustav, that's gonna be tough to get out of the earbud connector.

My job is done here-

Here's a little video for Matt from MY era...Good ole Maryland Heavy Metal...:headbang:

[video=youtube;BZ8sR46R9bY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ8sR46R9bY[/video]

God.....i'm just an old fart with alot less hair and, laser corrected vision...and, so the story ends with a happy ending for all! :eek:

Back