all new stickershock??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Just a teaser..... but keep watching there's a WHOLE NEW experience coming really soon!

MArk and Marian..

Matt, DON'T PANIC!

Stickershock knows how to take care of its customers!

Stronger, faster, more throughput and raw processing power than the entire Russian hacker community, it's SuperStickerShock-it'll leave a "mark' on you! Bwwaahhaahaa.....

Looking forward to it!

I'm going to need some decals for my L3 build in a couple months, Wildman Ultimate Darkstar. I thought about flying it naked, but I think I want my cert rocket to have a good look to it.

I was a little tempted to order a Crayon wrap for it... :D

Stronger, faster, more throughput and raw processing power than the entire Russian hacker community, it's SuperStickerShock-it'll leave a "mark' on you! Bwwaahhaahaa.....

hahahaha,,
it's Bionic Stickershock,,,
Mark has always been awesome / smokin,,,
wait till you see his work now...

Teddy

HAve you guys stewed enough about this yet???

its great watching everyone squirm..

Hint I'vr got the IT guy here today... we fought it a bit yesterday so its not going as fast as I had hoped... maybe I'll give a sneak peek tomorrow!

hang in there guys!

I know about a new piece of tech that Mark has and will be awesome for an upcoming project of mine, even if it will empty my pockets a little more.

its a little more than a new website......wait for it....wait....wait...

Mark,

I have a question for you ........ I have a very nice set of decals from you that have been waiting for 3 years to put on my SA-14 Archer...................

I am going to paint it this spring and get the stickers on.... Do you think its been too long a time to leave them in the envelope ? Do I need to buy a new set ?

Paul

Mark,

I have a question for you ........ I have a very nice set of decals from you that have been waiting for 3 years to put on my SA-14 Archer...................

I am going to paint it this spring and get the stickers on.... Do you think its been too long a time to leave them in the envelope ? Do I need to buy a new set ?

Paul

Better buy two or three new sets, just to be safe! :wink: :duck:

Paul, it depends. I had a set of decals in a detached garage over the summer, and they turned to junk after about 6 months. If they've been stored in a non-temperature controlled room, then you probably are going to want a new set.

I have used them after storing them for a year or more. You do need clear coat them.

I have used them after storing them for a year or more. You do need clear coat them.

Ditto. I have used mine 2+ years later. However, to be safer, why wouldn't you store these in your house? They don't take up that much space? Sorry, don't mean to be the Stickershock nazzi.....

Mark,

Paul

Paul the decals are fine BUT the application tape that holds them together until you apply them that is the problem.

you can try applying them to the rocket. once applied before you try to peel the application tape of.. SOAK THEM in warm soapy water.. the wetter the better. this will disintegrate the application tape.. they TRY to peel it off.. it wont be easy it will come apart.. get as much as you can by hand... the sticky stuff will stay on the decal this can be removed with alcohol..

if that is to hard contact me I'll make you another set at good guys price..

Well you have all been very patient... and as always with tech stuff its taking longer than expected...

heres a picture of ONE of the NEW stickershock things..

PART_1481162691184_IMG_20161206_120528338.jpg

this is EPsons NEWEST eco sol printer.. I;ve been in business 9 years.. and its going to take 9 more to pay for this thing.. BUT with this we can do about ANYTHING! and unlike before I can do it all in house now.. so Turn arounds will be faster on printed items..and higher quality than in the past..

I also purchased a new wide format cutter to go with this machine.. I have NOT as of yet bought a laminator.. but that is next in line.. so laminated jobs still will take a little longer.. but I can still get it done!

with this machine we can do banners signs full vehicle wraps. inexpensive "club" and logo stickers I can even print plans on paper ... and more stuff that I have not even thought of as of yet!

its still in the setup stage... I did print a few full color jobs today and cut them to shape so it is working... Im just waiting on new media to have in stock, so I can do all sorts of stuff!

anyways I know this is now as exciting for YOU GUYS but for me its a HUGE step forward..

and this is only step number one.... someone a mentioned website....:facepalm:

anyways thanks to everyone that has supported stickershock This big step could not happen without you!

anyways I know this is now as exciting for YOU GUYS but for me its a HUGE step forward..

and this is only step number one.... someone a mentioned website....:facepalm:

That's exciting news for man... One HUGE step forward for mankind. :wink:

Mark that's wonderful man...
I sure do know what it's like when you invest a small fortune into your business to move it forward...
Good for you,, I see how excited you are,, this is just great man...
I'll tell ya what Mark,,
Let me get through the holidays and I think a new banner for my E-Z Up will be in order...

Thank you so much for all your fantastic help over the years Mark....
All the best with this new printer...

Teddy

Am I to understand that the new printer is for printing full color images on Vinyl? Can it do light colors on dark backgrounds?

I always wondered how the full-color wraps were made, now I guess I know.

Neil no you can't print light colors on dark.. But I can print light colors next to dark on white... If you cover all the white... Then it's just light on dark... Make sense

Hah Mark you inspired me to go rummage the Epson website. Interesting find there - the 9-color uber version of that printer can do *white* and *metallics* but it sounds like a bit of a pain, you have to roll the material back for a 2nd go, and the heads etc. have to be cleaned asap. Not to mention a full ink set is $1500. But maybe there is hope for printing white again someday if the tech migrates down to printers that don't fill your garage.

Can't wait to see what you do with that beast!

Hah Mark you inspired me to go rummage the Epson website. Interesting find there - the 9-color uber version of that printer can do *white* and *metallics* but it sounds like a bit of a pain, you have to roll the material back for a 2nd go, and the heads etc. have to be cleaned asap. Not to mention a full ink set is $1500. But maybe there is hope for printing white again someday if the tech migrates down to printers that don't fill your garage.

Can't wait to see what you do with that beast!

YEP they do make the printer I bought in the version that prints WHites.. and more.. but the cost was WAY more and the maintenance was HORRIBLE ... the manual says remove ink cartridges ever 2 weeks and shake them.... the WHITE cartridge "shake 15 time twice a day" so if I let it sit for a couple days im screwed... and I would not use it that often.. also with 10 colors instead of 4 colors... at $150.00 plus each for regular in and MORE for light orange light red and White.... yeah I opted out of that.. looking at the actual prints from both machines.. the quality difference is almost undetectable unless its HUGE photo images like in a gallery for what we do its really was a TON of money that I didnt need to spend or maintain!

For what I do the extra cost was not worth it to me... I can get white printed at another shop so if you need it I can do it.. the BEST white prints for the money are still done with Heat set ribbons.. with machines like Gerbers "the edge" they last LONGER than any ink can without discoloring in the sun.. but those machines start at $3000.00 and ribbons for them... dang and they do NOT go very far... be I should be able to make a set of ink last me at LEAST a month hopefully 3 months... depending on how many thing you want me to print for you LOL

Back