ALL NEW FROM STICKERSHOCK23.COM "SHOCK HEADS"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
OK well all know what "FAT HEADS" are...

EVER WANT ONE OF YOUR ROCKET??

WELL KNOW YOU CAN HAVE IT!

Stickershock23.com proudly presents "SHOCK HEADS"

these are full color printed VINYL STICKERS up to 50" by as long as you want (did one today 115" long"

these are peel and stick on HEAVY vinyl full color printed.. and cut to shape.. you peel them and stick them to the wall in your mancave!

all I need is a HIGH QUALITY photo of the rocket (or anything else you would like) and we can make it a reality!

check out the one I did for or neighbors daughter (Yeah its not a rocket I know but look at that smile)

IMG_1297.jpg

All you have to do is send me an e-mail ([email protected]) send me the HIGHEST RES file you have of any image you would like... let me know the size and I will tell you what we can do!

these will start at $10.00 a sqaure foot.

OH and hold on a week or so I will have some NEW poster print paper coming.. so if you dont want it cut to shape and you want to frame it or just hang it on a wall.. we will be doing those too!

Keep you eyes open for more new things for stickershock23.com!

thanks for looking and remember "NEVER FLY NAKED"

MArk and Marian..

Heyyy,,
Great idea Mark,,, good for you man..
What a little cutie...
The smile on her face looks like she thinks it's a great idea toooo....

Teddy

AWesome Guys... I can do anyhting you need!
I just printed out an RC airplane for a guy 115" x 50" I gotta post a picture its AWESOME!

Back