All my life Ive wanted to.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my life I have wanted to feel like I was in the right place, doing the right thing and actually have it work out right. One way or another, things just don't.

Before I quite dreaming, I wanted to be part of the space program, but fat lazy people need not apply.

Here's to fat lazy people who still have the audacity too dream.:cheers:

I thought it was do unto others...
Well yes, the GR is "Do unto others....
What Im getting at is...
If silence is golden,and "do unto others "is the GR, than the GR is being silent to others.
Ya know, keep your trap shut if ya aint got something nice to say.
UM, something like that. :confused:
Heres another way of seeing it..
If....
God is love.
And....
Love is blind.
Therefore,Stevie Wonder must be God.

funny thing,most of the mechanics said they would NOT drive one. To darn scary.

WIMPS!

When you watch the launch every thing in you'r line of vision turns blurry for a fraction of a second..reason...the sound and power is so lound and strong you'r eyeballs vibrate in thier sockets!

I wanted to...

...ask the ultimate question. Because I believe it's the questions, not the answers, that define and describe us. And I don't know, of course, but I strongly suspect, that the ultimate question can only be answered with silence.

Later!

--Coop

There is no ultimate question, because all questions lead to new questions. Answers are only occasional, and no where near as fulfilling as the questions.

Back