All going well!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Paul

Reaction score
Well everybody, I have been asking you all quite a few questions lately, but now I thought I would tell you that I am almost done my project. My new rocket (called "Polaris1") is scratch built and stands well over a metre high (over 4 feet for u all that dont know metric). And all in all it is the most beautiful rocket I have ever designed! I cant wait to post some pictures of the finished rocket here. I am going to use some of those clear decal sheets that u run through a printer to get a really great look. Thanks for the help along the way!

-Paul
If nothing sticks to Teflon then how does Teflon stick to the pan?

Jase

Reaction score
Hurry with the pics!! we don't care if it's painted or not!!

Paul

Reaction score
Sorry havent got any pics yet. And if it looks good now imagine how itll look painted. I finish it ASAP though.

Paul

Reaction score
Dont worry, When I say something I do it. Ill get the pics as soon as I can. Dont worry, unless I screw up the painting it will be worth the wait ;-)

marclee

Reaction score
C'mon buddy...we're waiting on those pics. 7 days is a lot of painting, even for Carl and myself... LOL.

PGerringer

Ruler of Heck
Reaction score
Rut-Roh Marc, this must mean he screwed up the paint. :(

marclee

Reaction score
Hahahaha- "Dangitt, I gotta re-sand this whole rocket before the guys on the forum figure out I sprayed the wrong paint on...these crackles just don't look right. Is it supposed to flake off??"

HAHAHAHA. Just kidding, Paul. We're giving you a hard time.

rstaff3

Oddroc-eteer
Reaction score
HEY, I resemble those remarks! :D

Seriously, that's NEVER happened to me.

Paul

Reaction score
Well, lets just say I need to buy paint and film before I can send u pictures, but they r coming!!!!!!
-Paul