All carbon fiber and aluminum kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really should take a million pictures of this thing and post them here and on your site. Looks great, but if you're going to charge $725, people really want to know what they are getting.

Nice, but you need to post payment types and more info on the rocket.

At first I was taken aback by the price, but after further reflection, not so much. Simple comparison of other 4" all carbon rockets:

Mongoose 98 @ $799. Minimum diameter; av-bay included; high temp components; anodized aluminum hardware.
CCR 98 @ $625. No av-bay; no anodized aluminum hardware; fiberglass couplers and nosecone.
Deep Purple @ $725. Non-minimum diameter (so includes CRs and MMT); 4 fins and 4 canards (8); av-bay included; retention included; anodized aluminum hardware.

So if you are measuring "# of components per dollar" it looks like the Deep Purple more than holds its own.

Nice, but you need to post payment types and more info on the rocket.

Paypal..just login, add to cart...it will take you to paypal where you can pay with CC or Paypal.
our site is PCI compliant so your transaction is very secure.
I also promised 100% money back guarantee to the first two flyers if the Rockets first flight was not successful.
in exchange...all we ask is for you to post honest/objective feedback on quality, design, and performance.

No there is nothing Odd-Roc about this excessively priced Carbon/alum. 3f&NC rocket.

Moderators Please MOVE this Thread to the Vendors Section.

Im not sure how you came to the overpriced conclusion, Considering other comparable kits on the market by other vendors have a very similar price. I do however question the choice of carbon fiber in favor of fiberglass. If the kit was fiberglass and hence slightly lower priced then I could be interested.

For that price, justifiable or not, it should be called "deep pockets"

Back