Aliens in North Las Vegas

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
once there's a crash in a major city with thousands of videos, fatalities, debris field, then, and only then will it be real. Until then, it will be something that all the Sheeple who read the National Enquirer, will want to believe in.

once there's a crash in a major city with thousands of videos, fatalities, debris field, then, and only then will it be real. Until then, it will be something that all the Sheeple who read the National Enquirer, will want to believe in.
I take exception to that remark. When the craft went over my house and made a 90* change of direction it sure was real to me. Or am I a sheeple? I have never read the Enquirer either.

I know if I ever seen an alien in my backyard I’m pulling out my phone immediately.
And you your phone will produce those characteristic blurry images just like all the other "sightings" that have "photographic evidence."

What if Bigfoot and alien spacecraft are actually visitors from another *dimension* so that all photos and videos appear to be blurry because they aren't completely in phase with our reality?

What if Bigfoot and alien spacecraft are actually visitors from another *dimension* so that all photos and videos appear to be blurry because they aren't completely in phase with our reality?
Oh that's just a bunch of Star Trek crap... 🤡

If they stuck a probe in your butt, then would it be real?

It’s probably a good idea to prepare in advance for things like large meteors streaking through the sky or other mysterious lights or loud noises by keeping a large alien suit ready to pop on at a moment’s notice so you can run around the neighborhood as soon as people come out of their houses to investigate.

What if Bigfoot and alien spacecraft are actually visitors from another *dimension* so that all photos and videos appear to be blurry because they aren't completely in phase with our reality.
Hmm let me think.
Nope I think its all BS and if someone actually did see something like that they would be smart enough to pull out there phone and take a clear picture

Hmm let me think.
Nope I think its all BS and if someone actually did see something like that they would be smart enough to pull out there phone and take a clear picture

There's no way in hell I'd take my eyes off something like that! Not if it could see me.

Not an unreasonable viewpoint IMHO. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. In our Photoshop-enhanced world, the reality of an image or video is up for grabs. Eyewitness accounts (of anything) are too often unreliable. And *if* our understanding is correct about the speed of light being an absolute (it may not be but there's little hard evidence to suggest otherwise), those aliens must live an awful long time in order to get from one star system to another.

So yeah, when a ship lands on the White House lawn and a tall, silver, bald alien with big eyes (or a human-looking guy in a silver suit accompanied by a giant robot, preferably named GORT) actually asks to be taken to our leader...then I'll accept the existence. Until then it's not scientifically reasonable.

It's odd that those of us who spend a LOT of time scanning the skies (armature & Pro astronomers) have never reported a ufo - maybe we know what we're looking at.

Out in the black rock desert launches, I remember around the camp fire playing the game; Airplane , Satellite, or UFO on the moving objects in the dead black sky with no light pollution.

UFO is when the Satellite suddenly changes course, of course.

Back