AirFest XXVI

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say folks, changing the direction a tad.
I am going to offer an AIRFEST special on flows like sugar 200 micron rotary round AP.
The keg depicted says 40 KG, but I am putting 50 lbs in them. The kegs are epoxy coated, have mechanical clamps and neoprene sealers on the lids.
This is NOT surplus material. Its is fresh mfg. You can see from the pic where.
No hazmat, no delivery charges. 500 bucks. 20 percent deposit to hold. Contact me off list if you want some.
As they say on TV, quantities are limited. I do not ship UPS. If you want some, make AIRFEST arrangements.
Hope I am not breaking any Star Fleet regs in the above ad.

Best regards.
PatIMG_1014.JPG

Pat,

Space will be tight. Can you provide the dimensions of each bucket?

-Tim

Tim, 13" diameter, 19" tall, I double bag and add dessicant, gross weight right around 59 lbs.
Nice can btw. I sell a bunch of empties to farmers/ranchers to store feed in (rodent, water, and bug proof),
hunters make deerfeeders out of em. Of course, when you buy full of AP, the container is no charge🤣.

Sorry folks. But like I said, quantities were limited.
I have sold out. Its possible that a couple of folks may have circumstances that may prevent them from paying the deposit on time (I am putting a cutoff time of 9PM May 31), in which case I will release their order to someone else.

Thank you all very much, and see you at AIRFEST!

Pat G

Back