Airfest Special

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered my special 4 days ago, the kit arrived today. Packed nicely with the tubes secured, ends cushioned, and individual boxes for the e-bay and baffle. I am glad to see the zipper less design. I am impressed with the laser cut parts. My wife may "steal" the kit from me for her L2. Great deal.

My kit came yesterday and I am impressed. The packaging is some of the best I've seen. There were no dings or dents in any tubes despite the shipper's attempts to do damage due to the compartmentalized box. The ebay was packaged in its own box. The kit is the same high quality components that I have come to expect from Loc Precision from its present owners and all of those that preceded them.

Also it arrived before I could come up with a good reason to tell my wife for ordering yet another rocket. She doesn't know about the motor......yet.

Great deal. Thanks!

My kit came yesterday and I am impressed. The packaging is some of the best I've seen. There were no dings or dents in any tubes despite the shipper's attempts to do damage due to the compartmentalized box. The ebay was packaged in its own box. The kit is the same high quality components that I have come to expect from Loc Precision from its present owners and all of those that preceded them.

Also it arrived before I could come up with a good reason to tell my wife for ordering yet another rocket. She doesn't know about the motor......yet.

Great deal. Thanks!
Got mine on Monday. You are correct, the packing is first rate. I cannot wait to start this one.

Back