AIRfest pictures

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tethys launching on a Rojo EX motor- Lance, what was teh designation of this load?

Originally posted by Blue_Ninja_150
Gundam pic 3, pose at the pad

You only got 3 pictures of this guy? thats amazing that he didn't talk so much that you had to stick around longer. He tends to talk a lot :kill:

Another nice big rocket, this one went on an L or M something.

It is Andy Limper's High Anxiety on a M1315 and two J570's on the ground.

Our club's newletter editor was there (the guy with the mobile rocket gundam) so there are quite a few liftoff pics in the new sletter that I'm trying to figure out how to post here

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Blue_Ninja_150-
Which hotel did you stay at?

Greg

Harper.

Xenon- We did talk for a while, i got more pics than that but I just didn't post them all.

Tethys launching on a Rojo EX motor- Lance, what was teh designation of this load?
This flight was a 6 grain 38mm which is about a J320 with a 1.5 second burn.

These are nice photos, thanks for taking and posting them. Your camera does a nice job.

--Lance.

Here is a link to a gallery of photos from AIRFest 10 Saturday's activity.

There are quite a few shots of the From the Ground-Up contest building session, then "regular" launch photos, then the launches of the Ground-Up rockets.

https://www.kloudbusters.org/airfest/gallery/index.htm

Enjoy, --Lance.

Oh, looks like I finally made it to 200 posts after 2 years membership. Like I've always said, it's not the quantity, but the quality. :D

Back