EVENT AIRFest 26 (2020)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I NEED a lot of soap, mind you ;), but it's nice to keep hands clean beyond the hand sanitizer.

It sure seems as though there is a bit of COVID-19 induced pent up smack talking within the hobby. AirFest should be fun!
Bob, I told Retta that Mark and Kevin are acting up again. I saw her later cutting off a significant chunk off a willow tree out in front of the house to bring to Airfest.

Might get Lance to add some bag balm for the first aide kit....

Pat G

Bob, I told Retta that Mark and Kevin are acting up again. I saw her later cutting off a significant chunk off a willow tree out in front of the house to bring to Airfest.

Pat, she's just coming prepared for knowing how she's going to have to deal with you!

Might get Lance to add some bag balm for the first aide kit....

Pat G

Those big shipping containers are the KloudBuster "woodshed".

Has anybody heard if Missile Works will be at Airfest? Checked the list an didn't see their name figured this might be a good place to ask.

Thanks

Has anybody heard if Missile Works will be at Airfest? Checked the list an didn't see their name figured this might be a good place to ask.

Thanks
No, Jim hasn't notified us he might be coming. It has been several years since Jim has been to Argonia. Probably busy with his regular job. I believe one or two of the vendors normally carry his products.

--Lance.

AIRFest 26 is going to be about the ROCKETS and the FLYERS. As evidenced by our Fun Fly launches the last two months folks are anxious to get back on the field and launch rockets. KLOUDBusters is prepared to do our best to scratch that itch. I've got some info you you ...

The AIRFest 26 pre-registration deadline is ONE WEEK AWAY. If you want a t-shirt you better pre-register. I want to minimize the need for people to staff the Registration tent all day - there won't be many extra shirts ordered. Also in that regard if you are coming we ask you to PLEASE PRE-REGISTER. Benefits are numerous: you save a little money, packet pickup is quick and EASY, you can use PayPal, etc. If you pre-register and something changes your plans we will refund flyer fees up to the first day of the launch. And we're happy to do it. Also, there will be SWAG in the packets.

If you're coming to AIRFest 26, please, please, please grab a couple of volunteer shifts. By the current look of the volunteer schedule we may have to close the range each afternoon due to lack of volunteers.

There will not be any shade areas provided for spectators this year. Due to the COVID-19 precautions, the entirety of our big circus text will be used for launch operations (RSO). Flyers and everyone else - bring your own shade so you can practice social distancing with your immediate group.

Last edited:
Five days to Pre-Register for AIRFest 26

I do not want to process registrations at the field. It you are coming, pre-register by Monday 8/17/2020.

If you bail and tell us we will refund your Flyer's Fees.

Thank you!!!

Oh, and please volunteer for Range Duty.

I think I just got the last web-available room at the Wyndham in Wellington. Game on! Thanks to cv19 I was nearing my vacation accumulation limit at work, so without NSL and NARAM this year I have 1001 reasons to be at AirFest.

I think I just got the last web-available room at the Wyndham in Wellington. Game on! Thanks to cv19 I was nearing my vacation accumulation limit at work, so without NSL and NARAM this year I have 1001 reasons to be at AirFest.
They have a backup property (Travelodge) across the street that I think they would use if more people need rooms. I would call the hotel directly.

Latest posts

Back