• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Air Strike 354 Kit 3.0" x 54mm Motor

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmwoody

Retired Rocket Retread
Reaction score
Air Strike 354 Kit Composite Warehouse

A great Level 2 kit and a multi-tasking sport flyer

Kit is boxed and ready to ship from 76036 / Dallas Fort Worth area.

Box size - 42"L x 7"H x 7"W weighs - 7.0 lbs shipped to your location.

PayPal standard only please ... Plus USPS standard shipping or FedEx ground [probably less expensive].

Kit Includes the following:

- 3 Inch Orange 5:1 Ogive Filament Wound Fiberglass Nosecone W/ Black Composite Tip

- 3 Inch Orange G12 Coupler 5 Inches Long

- G10 Fiberglass Bulk Plate

-3 Inch Black G12 Airframe 40 Inches Long

- 3 Inch Black G12 Airframe 24 Inches Long

- 3 Inch Black G12 Switch Band 1 Inches Long

- 3 Inch Orange G12 Coupler 9 Inches Long

- 2 G10 Stepped Av-Bay Lids

- 54mm G12 Motor Mount 16 Inches Long

- 3 G12 Fiberglass Centering Rings

- 3 Orange G10 Fiberglass 1/8" Thick Fins

- Orange Vinyl Decals

Bonus added *EXTRA*

- 1010 Deluxe Rail Button Kit from Rail Button Supply House ($3 value)

1656790361327.png1656790389233.png

Thank you for looking ... Please PM your interest

Last edited:
OK ... Here's the deal guys, I really didn't want to list this rocket as it's very cool and the last one out of the build pile. The fiberglass is gorgeous and doesn't need paint, maybe just a light gloss to enhance the deep colors.

CW sells it for $275. and I have it listed @ $215. I'm going to pull the ad Sunday night if no one buys it and build the rocket myself. So if you're on the fence, now is the time to pull the trigger. No offers please ... it is what it is. Thank you for your consideration and PM if interested.

I’m surprised nobody wants this. I have this kit and it’s a great flyer. And on top of that they’ll get it sooner from you than they would if they went through CW.

If I were you, I would keep and build it but yeah if anyone buys it, they would get it months earlier than when CW would send it out lol. I'd buy it because it's definitely a beautiful kit but I've spent a bit too much lately.

Thank you for your encouragement ... We'll see what Sunday evening brings and either way someone else benefits which makes me happy or I get to build it this fall which also makes me happy. Win Win!

Back