AGM-12C Bullpup

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Showing the TTW of fins and the forward tube CR in place.

Light Kevlar attached to CR of upper BT with elastic just before the end of tube to aid in anti-zipper.

Looking inside the main airframe, showing the CR and coupler for upper section.

Showing the upper section in it's position in the main airframe.

The upper section installed in main airframe with transition attached and primed to check for fit.

Which brings us up to here...fully primed. Now the fun sanding begins. :rolleyes:

Tnx Marty and Gerbs. :)
My next hurdle is the decal/layout. I've a few pics of decal and bands but not as much as I would like. I've done quite a few searches for this and have not come up with enough to make me happy. If anyone has any info or links that I could check, please let me know.

It's certainly been awhile but, looks like I finally got 'er done!
I'll let the pics speak for themselves.
Full frontal...

My attempt at doing rivets. Had to pick some sort of light aspect and came up with this...

Didn't need the extra weight of the flare tubes so, went with a decal.
Probably an F52 for the maiden flight, followed by a G33 long burn blackjack for the "ride". ;)

Hey, post 1000! :D

Great work. I love scale rockets, especially ones that are less done than others. Excellent use of decals.

Stones, GREAT looking bird! FANTASTIC work. All of the seams are smoot, no visible paint imperfections, the decals are sweet....wow! Nice work man! I hope you get some flawless flights out of it!

The Bullpup 12C flew successfully, yesterday, on a F52 reload to about 800'. There was slight weathercocking, which was expected, with the winds but, otherwise, it had a nice straight flight. The 5 second delay was right on the money. It recovered on one of my scratchbuilt 40" ripstop chutes to a nice soft landing, without a single scratch.
No launch pic but, I should get some video of it soon.

Coming down on the chute...

This WAS a great flight! Straight and true! Great flight to witness, and as usual, Sone's craftsmanship on this bird was top-notch!

man how did I miss this thread?!

beautifull job Stones!

Back