Aggregate 9 Build Started

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I can make out from the picture, this kit looks a lot like a Si-Fi version of the V-2.

Cool!

What's the body tube width?

From what I can make out from the picture, this kit looks a lot like a Si-Fi version of the V-2.
Cool!

Hey Bradycros -
I didn't measure it and it went in the mail yesterday.
I found a V-2 review at RocketReviews.com.
I would assume this uses the same airframe as the Aggregate 9.
That builder wrote the tube diameter is 1 7/8". I bet it is metric, 50mm diameter.

EDIT: It is 45 mm diameter.

Last edited:
Hey Bradycros -
I didn't measure it and it went in the mail yesterday.
I found a V-2 review at RocketReviews.com.
I would assume this uses the same airframe as the Aggregate 9.
That builder wrote the tube diameter is 1 7/8". I bet it is metric, 50mm diameter.

I figured it out to be a little bit bigger then a BT-60 and a little smaller then a BT-70. I assumed the 45 mm listed on the package was the body tube diameter.

Cool!

Not exactly science fiction. More of an actual design study that Germany spent a little time on as a future planned version of the V2.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aggregat_(rocket_family)

But if you mean it looks science-fiction-y, I would agree with that.

Hope to eventually build one as an RC rocket glider to go along with my A4 I did a couple of years ago. Hope to get around to doing all three versions of the winged V2 variants.

If someone wanted to do a model rocket version larger than the Norris kit, it would be very easy to convert the Estes 2.6" V2 kit..........

Last edited:
I figured it out to be a little bit bigger then a BT-60 and a little smaller then a BT-70. I assumed the 45 mm listed on the package was the body tube diameter.

Whoops - I stand corrected. It is 45mm diameter.
I should have looked at my own photo of the specs.

Back