AeroTech

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AKPilot

Reaction score
I thought I posted this earlier, while at work, but must've hit 'delete' rather than 'post'.

The following was posted on Facebook by AeroTech, so it's not hearsay. Just didn't know the background. Can anyone bring me up to speed?

"OK folks, this is getting out of hand...The rumors of our imminent demise are false...despite the efforts of our competitor in filing a complaint about Metalstorm motors and reloads with the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), posting our propellant formulas on the Internet and otherwise spreading false information about the company to the rocketry organizations and others."

You posted it, but it looked like it was headed for a derailment, so I'm guessing it was pulled.

You posted it, but it looked like it was headed for a derailment, so I'm guessing it was pulled.

Oh! :blush: Honest mistake.

I didn't get any PMs, so I thought it didn't post. I thought we just locked threads that go out of hand?

I'll shut up now and go to my corner.

"OK folks, this is getting out of hand...The rumors of our imminent demise are false...despite the efforts of our competitor in filing a complaint about Metalstorm motors and reloads with the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), posting our propellant formulas on the Internet and otherwise spreading false information about the company to the rocketry organizations and others."

Sheesh...I really hope this isn't happening (the false information spreading part). Our hobby is small enough already, we don't need to be taking active steps to make it smaller...

FC

I have not heard these rumors they speak of.....untill they brought it up. Maybe the new warranty policies they are enforcing are the reasons for the rumors. Who knows???

...aren't there only 3 large manufactures now? I'd hope I can find out who is doing this so I know who not to buy from:dark:

Guys... this is ALL pure baloney!

Let's not get caught up in he said, she said. Pure rumors floating around, for nothing more than reverse PR.
Wish I could tell you how I know, but I can't.

Just let this die before it takes on a life of it's own. Enjoy flying rockets & let others gossip.

Of course it was on the internet.......so it must be true.......right?

Last edited:
Guys... this is ALL pure baloney!

Let's not get caught up in he said, she said. Pure rumors floating around, for nothing more than reverse PR.
Wish I could tell you how I know, but I can't.

Just let this die before it takes on a life of it's own. Enjoy flying rockets & let others gossip.

but but but!! You know Gary is filing for bankruptcy! JUST to throw off the competition. Spill the beans C.J.!!

Ben

but but but!! You know Gary is filing for bankruptcy! JUST to throw off the competition. Spill the beans C.J.!!

Ben

Hey, Donald Trumped a bankruptcy or 2... made some money in vegas doing it too boot...

Hey, Donald Trumped a bankruptcy or 2... made some money in vegas doing it too boot...

I was just about to use the same example. Bankruptcy in a corporation means nothing as far as the business. With an approved plan they can go forward like nothing has happened. Many, many business are operating under such plans right now thanks to the current economic climate and are paying back their debts. I'm sure AeroTech will do the same.

And I'll do my part to help....now, where the heck did I put that motor shopping list?

Sheesh...I really hope this isn't happening (the false information spreading part). Our hobby is small enough already, we don't need to be taking active steps to make it smaller...

FC
I agree with FC.Our hobby is already small.We really don't need it any smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back