Aerotech Warranty

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPatell

Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago I e-mailed Aerotech on a warranty issue with my F72T CATO. As of this post, no reply has been received from AT. Is something up, or do they have bigger fish to fry? My thoughts are on the second reason. I have a small problem in the scheme of things, but this doesn't seem like the AT that I dealt with before on Warranty issues.

Any words of advice?

Dan, My recommendation is to just be patient. I had a problem with one of their 24mm Fs catoing in my V2. It took awhile but I eventually received a 2-pack of 24mm Fs. Unless you are in a big hurry, just wait awhile. I'm certain they'll come through for you. :)

Talking to a live person always gets 'em moving quicker. Pick up the phone.

I have had nothing but great customer service from Aerotech....... I'd say just hang in there and they will help you out......

Let me apologize for the delay in receiving a response from us. Diane in customer service gets hit with 300 emails and 100 phone calls per day. She is overwhelmed and attempting to solve all issues as they arise.

Since the warranty claim mentioned here is a non standard motor, you more than likely will be asked if you will accept a subsitute. We will honor the warranty as soon as the item is available.

On a side note, we were socked hard with warranties for a while and it did take us longer than usual to take care of each and every person.

Please be patient with us. We will take care of you.

Happy Flying!

Thanks Joe!

I'll wait as long as you need me to, and then some. What you're doing is great and I support you 100% of the way. Keep up the good work AT!

Originally posted by Joe Burger
Let me apologize for the delay in receiving a response from us. Diane in customer service gets hit with 300 emails and 100 phone calls per day. She is overwhelmed and attempting to solve all issues as they arise.

On a side note, we were socked hard with warranties for a while and it did take us longer than usual to take care of each and every person.

Please be patient with us. We will take care of you.

Happy Flying!

Be patient and Aerotech will fix you up.

Thing seem to be going a lot better since the new facility opened up.

Took a while but finally got my J350 replacement grains. Thanks Joe.

Al:)

Originally posted by DPatell
About 2 weeks ago I e-mailed Aerotech on a warranty issue with my F72T CATO. As of this post, no reply has been received from AT. Is something up, or do they have bigger fish to fry? My thoughts are on the second reason. I have a small problem in the scheme of things, but this doesn't seem like the AT that I dealt with before on Warranty issues.

Any words of advice?

This post had me research with Diane. We found an inquiry from an individual who shall remain nameless, wondering about production of the F72. We could not locate an email regarding a warranty issue.

Some people prefer not using their real names on forums, so please email me directly your name and the claim you are referring to so I can be sure you are properly taken care of.

[email protected]

Thanks Joe! I am beginning to question AOL for sending the message. It is in my sent mail folder, but there may have been an error due to the pictures in it.

My name is Dan Patell, I didn't ask about the production, but it was a warranty issue instead.

Thanks again, and keep up the awesome work. AT is an A+ all around!

I just resent the Email directly to you.

I got your email and did respond. We will get you on file and take care of the problem.

Have a great Holiday everyone! I am outta here for a week after today. We hope Santa brings you everything you want!

If I could, I would run around and put a motor in everyone's stocking! :D

Back