AeroTech to release a new motor soon

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Initiator001

Reaction score
AeroTech, through it's Enerjet subsidiary, will soon be releasing an an 'E24' motor.

To quote Gary Rosenfield, "We will soon have Enerjet Classic E24s certified and available".

I don't have any more information at this time.

One day at NARAM-48 Gary and I were having lunch and I started talking to him about producing Enerjet kits and motors.

At the time Gary didn't have much interest but now that he owns the tradename he has produced the three classic Enerjet motors (F67, F52 and now E24). (The D21 is not included as it did not go into production).

Hmmmm...

AeroTech, through it's Enerjet subsidiary, will soon be releasing an an 'E24' motor.

To quote Gary Rosenfield, "We will soon have Enerjet Classic E24s certified and available".

I don't have any more information at this time.

One day at NARAM-48 Gary and I were having lunch and I started talking to him about producing Enerjet kits and motors.

At the time Gary didn't have much interest but now that he owns the tradename he has produced the three classic Enerjet motors (F67, F52 and now E24). (The D21 is not included as it did not go into production).

Hmmmm...
What’s the F67? Haven’t seen that one.

The F67W is a favorite at our local club for fast and low. Great at demo launches (Boy Scouts, etc) as this will wake everyone up with its roar.
Fun motor.

What’s the F67? Haven’t seen that one.

I've flown the original Enerjets. The F67 ($6) was a full F that had to ship by bus. The F52 ($5) was mail-able as it has 25g propellant and 50 N-s. The E24 ($4) was a full E. All were 29 mm and had just a bright spot at the tail of the rocket. No smoke.

Back