AeroTech S/U Production

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Burger

Reaction score
There have been questions regarding
AeroTech Single Use motor production.

We have produced and shipped the
following motors to our distributors in the last
8 weeks.

F20's (2 Packs) 700
G35's (2 Packs) 350
F25's 700
F50's 500
G40's 550
G80's 850

Total Products: 3,650

Due to ship within 2 weeks are:

F21's (2 Packs) 750
G80's 750

Total Products: 1500

Single Use Grand Total: 5,150 since Dec.
1st, 2003. These motors should be
appearing on hobby store shelves very
soon.

Happy Flying!
Joe

Joe, thanks for the post. I bought a bunch of G35s, G40s & G80s.

can you comment on 18mm RMS production? a bunch of us really like 18mm RMS. 18mm SU are cool too.

thanks

Originally posted by cls
can you comment on 18mm RMS production? a bunch of us really like 18mm RMS.

I certainly can with great news.

Propellant is being cast this week for 18mm RMS. We will be shipping both the D13W and D24T to our distributors in the next couple of weeks. Over 200 of each propellant type is on the slate. Looking at the orders in house, it appears most of you folks use the -7 second delay size in both of those. The -4 second delay comes in next and the -10 second delay has low demand but will be targeted.

The 18mm Single Use (D21's) remain under review at this time.

Happy Flying!

I might invest in some 18mm hardware if I can find some. I see Hobby Haven is an authorized dealer. I will be going there next month with Gforce money in hand:).

Thanks for the post Joe,

Can you comment on when or if availability of any SU motors will be coming to Canada?

Layne R.
CAR S767 L2

Originally posted by Manwithbeers
Can you comment on when or if availability of any SU motors will be coming to Canada?

AeroTech is currently working with multiple Canadian dealers in an attempt to resolve the current shortage of single use motors in Canada. The focus has been on issues regarding the shipping and qualified motor availability. They really like the motors up there and clarifications were required. Demand is high. We want to hit all of them at once in one big wave. That is the current plan.

If I may, I would like to have just a little fun here. You guys up there make us print everything in French. I wish I could speak a little French right now so I could tease you a little bit. :D

Seriously though, thanks for wanting our motors.

I love this... Thank you so much for coming on to the forum, Joe. This type of information was exactly what we had in mind when we created the forum many moons ago. Speaking as a consumer, these kinda of announcements make me quite happy. Thanks again.

Joe,
This is certainly good to hear. I think everyone here wishes you all the best of luck for the future. Whether it's AT, ISP, or RCS...:D

We have been receiving an overwhelming amount of support as of late and we look forward to being able to continue supplying this great hobby.

Well, Joe, as you have clearly seen, you are **most** welcome here at TRF.

Our mood (here in TRF) is lighter and our goal is "enjoying rocketry" in all forms. While we're *interested* in what is going on behind the scenes, we realize that WE can't solve any of the problems or issue and choose to expound on what is *good* about the hobby and not focus too much energy on what may be considered *problems* with it. We like to support and encourage as much rocketry as we possibly can.

Bottom line is, you won't get *beat up* at TRF :)

Thanks for the update. It is very timely and is being well recevied :)

jim

Joe, I appreciate your letting us know what is 'on deck' in regards to motor production. I have a real ichtin' for some F21s, so I will stock up when they are available.

And one vote for the 18mm D21. I Love this motor. I purchased a pile of them just before 'the troubles' began, and I am running low. They have lots of 'bang for the buck'

Fred

Originally posted by astronboy
And one vote for the 18mm D21. I Love this motor.

Make it two! I've never flown a D21, but I have several rockets just itchin for one.......or two! :D :D :p OR MAYBE EVEN THREE!!!

Jason

The intent of my participation on this forum is to concentrate on rocketry. It is my pleasure to be able to update our production status and let everyone know what is happening. My crew is continuing to work very hard to catch up on the demand and we can see that we have made tremendous headway.

It is refreshing to come to a place that I can put the other issues aside.

Occasionally I will wonder around the site and see what people are doing and how their rocketry projects are coming along. It is nice to see so many people helping each other out.

Thanks TRF and to all it's members and staff. You have a good thing going here.

Make me another vote for the SU D21(4T)! I can't find 'em anywhere, and I need some.

Glenn

As long as we are asking, are you guys planning on producing G104s? I have a rocket that flies perfectly on this load...

My first composite motor was a D21... back in 1992 or so... in my Alien Space Probe. What a cool flight!

I got an e-mail from Magnum Hobbies (or was it Countdown Hobbies? :confused: ) that said they got some 18mm cases on.

Joe... please make sure I get one of them D24 grains... Diane has me down for a warrenty replacement ;)

Originally posted by tnrocketman
As long as we are asking, are you guys planning on producing G104s? I have a rocket that flies perfectly on this load...

We did start production on the 29/60 and 29/100 lines. We have produced and shipped F37's, F62's, G54's and G104's. The quantities on order were low due to the fact that we had not begun production. Now that we have shipped them, we are seeing an increase in requests for these loads.

Originally posted by n3tjm
Joe... please make sure I get one of them D24 grains... Diane has me down for a warrenty replacement ;)

I researched my warranty list and did not find a D24 warranty. Diane and I just spoke and wondering....who are you?

I know that some people don't like using their real name in these types of forums so please email Diane directly so that we can verify by name and make sure I have the warranty.

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back