• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Aerotech Reloads & New + Used Hardware, 54mm, 75mm, 98mm mostly L, M, & N

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those still posting to this thread. Everything has sold accept for small motors I have not listed

It's YOUR duty to edit the subject line as things sell. i.e., removing '74/54 hardware' as soon as that stuff sells and/or flagging it as 'Sold' when it sells out

OK, here we go!
For Sale: Lots of large Aerotech reloads and hardware, 9x N, 17x M, 10x L, & 28x K. Maybe a few buddies or fellow fliers can go in it together and purchase multiple items. Willing to consider lot purchase. I am going to try and sell hardware with at least one reload as I do not want to sell all hardware and have reloads with nothing to load them into. This may change if there is left over hardware.
The prices are reduced well below Aerotech old pricing from two years ago so most of these are a real bargain especially considering current prices. Also, do not have to worry about availability, I have all of these stocked in my warehouse.

Will need to be picked up at my factory in Jessup Maryland about 15 minutes from Baltimore and about one (1) hour from the MDRA flying fields.

Take a look its allot of good stuff.

Thanks Bill D.
All Items are Sold

It's YOUR duty to edit the subject line as things sell. i.e., removing '74/54 hardware' as soon as that stuff sells and/or flagging it as 'Sold' when it sells out
Where do you go to mark the add as sold? I thought you used to be able to do this but now i can find the link or its not there. I typically just say its sold

Where do you go to mark the add as sold? I thought you used to be able to do this but now i can find the link or its not there. I typically just say its sold

You can only mark it as Sold for a certain period of time. After that, you have to ask one of the mods to do it.

Hey @cwbullet - any chance you could take care of this for Bill?

Back