• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Aerotech Reloads & New + Used Hardware, 54mm, 75mm, 98mm mostly L, M, & N

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was the 2nd bidder for a used 98/7680 hardware system. I received your approval. However, I did not receive a shipping price to 60031 in Illinois. Please advise.

Thanks,
Super

You can go ahead and ship my 98mm casings. Let me know on the 75mm, will be wanting them as well. Thanks for working with me.
I am out of town till Sunday but I can ship next Monday (13th) and you would have them by next Tuesday. Will that work?

ok guys,
Have sold allot, need to update. Have responded to most if I haven't it is because I just missed it from the bulk pm.
Lots of requests for 54/1706 cases. Will see how many of these i am willing to let go an post
Best
Bill D>

If you haven't sold the 75mm cases yet please let me know.

The 1706 is a great case. There are 11 loads for it, some available only in 54 mm size from K185W to K2050ST. I also make EX loads, K160W, K450W, K600FJ, J240DM. (Aerotech designations, I call them 68-10, 55-28z, and slow sparky.)

Back