• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech reloads 54mm for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larrymoto

Reaction score
I have several AT reloads and motors that I must sell asap. They are new in package. The motors are new never used. I would like to sell them all as l deal. The prices are 1/2 regular retail.
K270-W $65
K1275R. $65
K185-W. $50
K695-R. $50
K375-NW$65
K1050-W $70
K540-R. $50

54/2800 complete motor monster blue
$90
54/2560 complete motor monster blue
$80
54/1706 complete motor monster blue
$70
The total is $655 for all of the above. That is less than half price
I would greatly appreciate help in moving these. I havent been able to attend any launches so I must let them go to someone who could use them. All of the above are new. Contact # is 661-599-7407. I'm located in Bakersfield, CA.

If you need pics I will send upon request.

TRA L3 #9930

Last edited:
Okay-Can you arrange shipping and where are you located? I will drive as far as L.A. north or Phoenix to the east.

Hello fyrwrkz, I am in Bakersfield and can meet you in LA. I can check on shipping charges and give you an accurate price. Either way is ok by me. I will throw in a couple 38 mm reloads for you also. My number is 661-599-7407 if you have any questions. Thank you very much for helping me out. I will contact you around 10am with the shipping costs if we decide on that route. I use paypal if I ship or cash if we meet in LA. Thanks friend

Hello fyrwrkz, I am in Bakersfield and can meet you in LA. I can check on shipping charges and give you an accurate price. Either way is ok by me. I will throw in a couple 38 mm reloads for you also. My number is 661-599-7407 if you have any questions. Thank you very much for helping me out. I will contact you around 10am with the shipping costs if we decide on that route. I use paypal if I ship or cash if we meet in LA. Thanks friend
Larry-Do you fly at ROC? Next meet I'm going to is June 13th,14th, 15th. Can we meet there or at least Barstow? How about a deposit? I really hate driving in LA!!
I'd prefer not to ship to keep costs down. I don't need the motors immediately so I can get your money to you if you can deliver. Send me a paypal address so I can put a good faith deposit in yer mitts. I'll call you later today as I go to work nights. Please mark the post as "SOLD" -thanks!

Last edited:
Larry- no problem. PM with your paypal. I'm trusting you on this as one rocketeer to another. I hear you about med bills. Wife took a tumble at work and it's just been red tape hell ever since. Two years and she still can't work. I'm one lucky sob that can still afford to fly until they kick my ugly ass out because I'm senile. LOL! thx!

Last edited:
Thank you buddy. Yes I used to sell motors on the old ROL auction site so I'm relatively well known by most old time rocketeers. Thanks for trusting me. I will ship them out asap with a tracking #.
My paypal is [email protected]

Larry Hobbs
10919 Mohican Dr
Bakersfield, Ca

TRA L3 #9930

Back