AeroTech Production Update

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Burger

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

There are continued questions and concerns regarding our production during these trying times. Operations are continuing and we are still attempting to expand our product lines even further.

We are pleased to announce that AeroTech will be shipping around 750 (2 Packs) of the F21's in all delay sizes during the week of March 1st to our major distributors. These motors have become our fastest growing products and have become very popular. We still love the nickname that has been given to these motors. "The Little Screamer"

We are also pleased to anounce the following reloads have begun in production and will be shipping within two weeks to our major distributors:

18MM: All Delay sizes included

D13W
D24T

24MM: All Delay sizes included

D15T
E11J
E28T
F12J
F39T

29MM: All Delay sizes included

E23T
F22J
G33J

Happy Flying!

Glad to see production continues amid the turmoil. Good job!

Joe, GREAT news! The RMS selection is awesome and certainly adds a lot more value to my casings. I can't wait to use the BlackJack effect motors! Thanks for the update. There are many loyal customers out there that are certainly grateful for this good news.

Joe, I've heard rumours that the Econojet F21 is in the process of being certified by Natural Resources Canada - Explosives Regulatory Division for Canadian import. Any chance you could give a best guess as to when it'll happen (with the understanding that in no way will you be held to such a guess, and that any info at all is appreciated, though I can appreciate that you may be unable to share)? I expect it'll be a long time before you guys are shipping to Canada, but ERD approval makes it a lot easier to bring motors back from Washington State.

Also, some of these motors are no longer certified (ie E11), so I assume you are in the process of sending them in to get recertified?

great news on the 18mm stuff's, gives me a good excuse to get the 18mm reloader now...

Thanks Joe and all at Aerotech

Originally posted by Justy
Joe, I've heard rumours that the Econojet F21 is in the process of being certified by Natural Resources Canada - Explosives Regulatory Division for Canadian import

The process has been initiated but not completed. I believe at this point it is totally up to the Canadian authorities and I have no best guess as to when this will take place.

We have been attempting to target Canada for some time now with very slow progress. Another issue we are facing is the RDK's are also not on the approval list.

We would like all Canadians to know that we have not forgotten about you and are continuing our efforts.

We have also been in contact with TMT regarding the reloads that require recertification. We have made tremendous headway in suppying motors for these requirements. The E11 will be no exception. Production on these particular reloads will be completed in the next week or two and we will supply the required reloads for certification immediately.

Thank you all for your continued support. It has been a rough and rocky road to say the least.

Happy Flying!

always good to hear about more motors. I need to dust off the casings and start flying

Originally posted by Joe Burger
We would like all Canadians to know that we have not forgotten about you and are continuing our efforts.

Thank you, Joe!!

Yee haw!!! Black Jacks, baby!!! Joe - you rule!

Loopy

Originally posted by GlennW
Any word on 18mm single use motors?

There have been questions regarding both the 18MM D21's and the 24MM E15's. Unfortunately we have not been able to target these. We had a tentative plan to re introduce both of these motors sometime this year.

With everything going, that plan is still on hold. :(

Joe, thanks for the updates, glad to hear things are shaping up at Aerotech, hoping for a quick and full recovery. Any word yet on how the high power product line is coming? I've been trying to hunt down a 29/240 casing forever, everyone says they're out of stock.

G33J Ahhrr Ahhrr Ahhrr!

If you havent flown one of these motors, you're missing something. Long burn lotsa smoke!

Joe,

Any recent shipments of G35 econojet two packs?

The hardware has been an issue for some time now and we have been knocking those off in limited quantities at a time. We do have a few dealers with those motor casings (29/240) on order and they should be arriving here any day now. With the situation at hand we are limited in our hardware purchases but improving. My suggestion is that you place the order with your favorite dealer so that you may receive one when they are shipped to this dealer.

As far as the reloads for the 29/240 casing is concerned, we have been shipping those on a pretty regular basis and more are being targeted next week for all 29MM EZ Access casings.

We are also awaiting feedback from the single use motor casing supplier. The vendor itself has had a few issues as of late. We will target more of the G35's when that material arrives. We did ship out over 500 2 packs at the beginning of December. This is also a very popular motor for us. Also regarding the G35, a molded case similar to the F20's is on the drawing board.

Those G33's are awesome huh?!!

Thanks everyone. We are doing our best under the cirumstances.

That G35 question had me go check the logs and we then shipped another 350
2 packs out at the end of January.

Happy Flying!

Cool. I'll hit up hobbytown for the G35's.

And Yeah, the G33's rock.

I was afraid they were not coming back due to them having more than 62.5 g of propellant.

Thanks Joe... Just got my hands on some J350's :)
Have a couple H128's in the Box.

Yeah... my Magnum is going to have a happy ride on the 17th :)

Originally posted by Chr$
G33J Ahhrr Ahhrr Ahhrr!

If you havent flown one of these motors, you're missing something. Long burn lotsa smoke!

Just don't use G33s in HV Arcas kits! The kit experiences a hard landing.

Originally posted by Chr$
I was afraid they were not coming back due to them having more than 62.5 g of propellant.

FYI: That was never an issue. It was just a matter of reintroducing a few line items at a time and that particular reload was just lower on the list.

I cannot believe that in the midst of all the "distractions" that Aerotech is taking care of my C/S issues. You guys at Aerotech are truly amazing.

Back