• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Aerotech (or compatible) 54-2560 case and closures

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kane

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for an Aerotech or compatible 54-2560 case. Closures not required but wouldn't say no to them.

Wildman club price is $258.99, naked case is $165.99.
Chris' is $258.39, naked case is $165.59.

Last edited:
$165.59 is for the case only at BMS.
$322.99 is retail and $258.39 is the Preorder price for a complete motor.
Oh boy... Looked at the wrong one. Sorry.
The Ebay motor at $250 isn't a bad deal. Did see it has the Tail Cone rear closure. That is probably worth more.

My go-to for motors are Wildman and Buyrocketmotors.com but I don't have a Wildman Club membership. Buyrocketmotors is generally the cheapest ($263.69 for the whole case). Was maybe hoping to find a used one.

Oh boy... Looked at the wrong one. Sorry.
The Ebay motor at $250 isn't a bad deal. Did see it has the Tail Cone rear closure. That is probably worth more.

Not a problem, I myself have also made a 40 percent pricing error before too. Thankfully, someone witnessed the error and told me. I too agree the 250 for the Ebay is not to bad of a deal.

You wouldn't be able to use a traditional motor retainer with the AeroTech tailcone.

A setup typical of a min. diameter rocket would be required.

I have a Dr. Rocket 54/2560 case and a standard forward closure I'm looking to sell. Sorry no aft closure.

Latest posts

Back