AeroTech Offers Prize For Fastest RMS Assembly Video

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly there is no prohibition against family members of Aerotech employees. What's the big deal?

:confused2:

The relevance was that the motor assembler might be an aerotech employee. His youtube account made it appear he was still an employee of Aerotech. See the previous posted screenshot. He has since updated the youtube account to state 'former aerotech employee'.

Using the username of 'rocketgirlinca' could lead one to believe that the assembly video was submitted as a female user, possibly the spouse of the motor assembler. The guys assembles the motor, and the woman (whom is not an employee) submits the assembly video as their own.

All very conspiracy theory, but a few people wanted me to check it out.

does it matter who is who, or what account anyone uses or what gender they are or where the came from or whos account a video is posted on? were they live were they work, who they are sleeping with, what kind of shoes they wear? do they prefer coke or pepsi, how old they are ? bottom line is I beat you.

I posted a video of me assembling a motor. I used everything in the kit. there was nothing left over. the motor flew in my rocket without a hitch.

Accept my entry or dont. either way i was faster. I know how fast I can build a reload. you saw the video.

my challenge still stands. If you think you are better than me, lets do it. put your money on the table. and may the best person win.

Aerotech can decide to pay whomever they want to. no one is going to make that decision but them. I am no longer associated with Aerotech in any way by my choice. I put my reload together fastest. that was the challenge. if you dont like my entry I really don't care. I know I beat you. I know I submitted the fastest time. I won. bguffer If you are faster than me put your money where your mouth is. If you dont believe you are faster then shut up.

good bye.

I can no longer find the assembly video on youtube. Are you in the process of posting a higher quality version of your assembly video to youtube? Or have you moved the assembly video? Per Gary's instructions: "Videos must be posted to YouTube for public viewing, and links to the videos must be sent to [email protected]."

How many fiber washers did you place into the motor?

Bob

This is clearly out of hand, sounds like my daughters when they were younger.
I don't believe Gary had this in mind. Let Gary choose a clear winner, I'm sure he'll check out all entries, parts, speed and who.

I'm sure Gary is currently slogging his way through the mud at LDRS.

Let's just let this go, and let Gary and company make their decision.

-Kevin

Gary's at LDRS, yes (I talked to him a bit today). Not much mud slogging though - this clay dries fast, luckily. We were actually able to get all the way in in our rental sedan today. There are a couple of interesting new motors at his tent (such as an M1800ish New Blue Thunder in 98/3g - it was something like 8200Ns).

Last edited:
Gary's at LDRS, yes (I talked to him a bit today). Not much mud slogging though - this clay dries fast, luckily. We were actually able to get all the way in in our rental sedan today. There are a couple of interesting new motors at his tent (such as an M1800ish New Blue Thunder in 98/3g - it was something like 8200Ns).

It is an M1845 for the 98/7680.

Yeah - I saw a demo flight on it today. It's kind of interesting actually - the flame almost looked more like an Animal or CTI blue than the standard AT Blue Thunder flame. It was a nice motor though.

lets face it Aerotech probably wont pay up. from what I have heardhe already owes a bunch of vendors and private parties money, and owes even more people product.
He had to cut back all of his employees from full time to part time because he could not pay them. this is a fact. i also heard he was buying AP from China because it was cheaper. and it was not quite up to snuff, but he used it anyways. It burned at a faster rate than it was supposed to and it caused delay times and burn times on many motors especially redlines to be short. Sounds like the truth to me, I have seen a bunch of them like that myself in the last few months.

I have heard, He is in the process of trying to get a second or a loan on his building. why? I don't know, but I'm sure its because he does not have the money to keep Aerotech running.

Remember this is just my opinion. based on what I have heard. It may all be true it may not... I suggest you ask your local vendor about it. thats were I heard alot of this from. they might have a different story. again they may tell you the same thing.

Mods: this libelous comment is clearly 'off topic'

Mark Hayes: (as everyone knows this is you)

You are sorely misinformed about the difference between an opinion, and libelous slander. Stating that these things are your 'opinion' does not negate your responsibility for the content of your post.

Slander: legal definition

A type of defamation. Slander is an untruthful oral (spoken) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community. Because slander is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement. If the statement is made via broadcast media -- for example, over the radio or on TV -- it is considered libel, rather than slander, because the statement has the potential to reach a very wide audience.

Your business knowledge is remedial (and that is being gracious). Shown especially in your reference, in another forum, to a 'hostile takeover' of AeroTech, which is not a publicly traded company.

AeroTech is a small company that is subject to the ebb and flow of the seasonal demand, for anyone who has worked for this company, this is not an unusual occurrence. AeroTech takes great pride in providing it's employees with an exceptional place to work.

Also, not a secret, is the price increase on AP. Aerotech takes great pride in providing a high quality product . It goes without saying, would never purposely use substandard materials and the suggestion that this happened is no less than libelous slander. Your statement is completely false and has no basis in reality. (re: your statement-"I also heard he was buying AP from China because it was cheaper. and it was not quite up to snuff, but he used it anyways. It burned at a faster rate than it was supposed to and it caused delay times and burn times on many motors especially redlines to be short. Sounds like the truth to me, I have seen a bunch of them like that myself in the last few months.") Also, your discussion of this topic, albeit false, is in violation of your non-disclosure agreement with AeroTech that remains in effect even after your departure from the company.

The financial conjecture that you posed, about a second loan on AeroTech's building, is completely false. Any financial restructuring being done was done on personal property, and being done to take advantage of the fantastic new rates that are out there! Having had nothing to do with AeroTech. I believe you may be projecting (Projection: Projection is one of the defense mechanisms identified by Freud and still acknowledged today. According to Freud, projection is when someone is threatened by or afraid of their own impulses, so they attribute these impulses to someone else).

AeroTech has been in business long before you were an employee (now disgruntled, due to your own personal problems, interfering with your ability to be a sound employee), and your libelous statements will not change Aerotech's bright future.

AeroTech takes full pride in honest business, great quality, reliable product, and great employees!

C.L. Brown
Forum Representative
AeroTech Consumer Aerospace Division
RCS Rocket Motor Components, Inc.

Last edited:
I'm in agreement here, there's been enough said and am disappointed by the attacks on individuals. Am locking this one down.

I'm in agreement here, there's been enough said and am disappointed by the attacks on individuals. Am locking this one down.

On behalf of AeroTech Consumer Aerospace Division and RCS Rocket Motor Components, Inc. Our sincere Thanks for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back